What's new

Iranian actors and actresses

in my view a lot of these iranian actress look just like average european or american women. not my taste. seems like any normal european women can become a actress in iran

indian women followed by pakistani and then arab and european with dark hair are my choice.

I was in Doha, Qatar last week, very few of the women I saw in the shopping malls were not wearing burqa, and still I saw more stunningly beautiful women in one day in Doha than you would see in a whole year in any Indian city, if any at all. Sorry, no matter how many photos of Bollywood actresses you post here, in look the Indian girls/women are below than average. Not offence, just my opinion.

Shabnam Gholikhani

12525597911.jpg

12525597912.jpg

12525597913.jpg

12525597914.jpg

12525597914B.jpg

بخدا امروز این حرف یاد گرفتم :fie:

Zaban e Yaar mun Turkey wamun Turkey nami danum

زبان یار من ترکی و من ترکی نمی دانم

Zaban e Yaar mun Turkey wamun Turkey nami danum

زبان یار من ترکی و من ترکی نمی دانم

farsi not turki

@ Jatt and Razpak

if anyone of you has any respect for women then dont post your nonsense and stop your flame war
if you cant contribute to the thread then please dont post.

it doesnt matter who started it or who responded to it. because both have used very indecent, crude and hateful comments. I am afraid I will have to issue infraction and someone of you will be banned.

thanks for your understanding

..... !

iraniangirl008.jpg

iraniangirl009.jpg

iraniangirl006.jpg

iraniangirl005.jpg

iraniangirl003.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Ana Nemati

ana.nemati_ariapix.net_01.jpg

ana.nemati_ariapix.net_05.jpg

ana.nemati_ariapix.net_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom