What's new

Iranian actors and actresses

I'm sure you've watched these turkish movies. :P

up908311393658573_recep-ivedik9828822.jpg
ya :D :rofl:

Too Iranians who are much into acting and arts, a question.... Have seen in Iranian movies, director put too much emphasis on pause and expression, while delivery ?. For viewer a shot can take 10 second, but end up 15 seconds to deliver the expression reaction for the dialog ?
Different styles to match language and its delivery. Every country has its own way.

Can someone give me a top 5 all time list of Iranian movies? These actresses have piqued my interest.

Thanks.

Can someone give me a top 5 all time list of Iranian movies? These actresses have piqued my interest.

Thanks.
Does Iran make movies? I think Khomeni abandoned all such things in Iran. May be before the revolution of 1979.

Does Iran make movies? I think Khomeni abandoned all such things in Iran. May be before the revolution of 1979.

Among film aficionados & film buffs, Iranian cinema, SPECIALLY after the revolution is greatly loved for its both poetic and realistic approach to life. After the revolution, the first wave of directors, such as Kiarostami, Majidi, and Makhmalbaf made films that found fans all over the world. Kiarostami has been considered one of the best directors of the 90s by film critics and his films regularly is placed on top lists.

And jumping to today's cinema, we have Asghar Farhadi who won an Oscar. So, yes, film has been one of the most important development after the revolution.

Are u living in cave? Before and after revolution hundreds movies were built every year. Iranian movies (old & new) are famous in the world. Movies were never banned in Iran.

Thanks.
Never watch movies because of actors or actresses. Here are some sites to watch Iranian movies also searching on google will help.

Iranian (Persian) Movies and Series - iranianlivetv.com

Persian Movies – فیلم های سینمایی ایرانی| IranProud.com

Iranian Movie Video آخرین فیلم های ایرانی | Iran live tv In Uk

IMVBox: Watch Iranian Movies & Documentaries Online

Iranian Box | Watch Iranian movies online | Iranianbox is a online service which delivers full Persian movies and Series. With our website you can watch high quality Iranian films online.

My Iranian GF is more beautiful than all these actresses

Back
Top Bottom