Iranian actors and actresses

Taraneh Alidousti

taraneh%20alidoosti%2031.jpg

Taraneh...Alidoosti..-9-2.jpg

aks_tarane_alidoosti.jpg

Taraneh...Alidoosti..-1-2.jpg

btowabHNMkX20GMJ.jpg

Taraneh...Alidoosti..-2-2.jpg

Too Iranians who are much into acting and arts, a question.... Have seen in Iranian movies, director put too much emphasis on pause and expression, while delivery ?. For viewer a shot can take 10 second, but end up 15 seconds to deliver the expression reaction for the dialog ?
Yes. Iranian directors build their films with very attention. However directors are different and every year hundreds films are built in Iran.

Last edited:
Iranian girls on streets look ten times better than Iranian actresses.

Few weeks ago I was talking to a tourist in Tehran. He told me Iranians are crazy beautiful and he never expected that before. Because the only image that he had from Iran was Iranian movies. He told me no ladies in the world are even comparable with Iranian ladies... .

I as an Iranian believe Iranians are no.1 in every field in the world. If the earth and solar systems were only created for Iranians it wasn't that wrong.

Cyrus the great is our father who ruled the whole world.

____________________________________________.jpg

(PS. sorry for being a bit racist. I told my beliefs.)

but what about chechen girl wah wah i know irani are hot but i heard they expensive and to much career type women.
sorry Pakistanis are simple reliable type like Honda, irani are like Ferrari , Arabs like Lamborghini, etc.

7f19839b5df7332a40c7b6471b0642c3.jpg

Iranian girls on streets look ten times better than Iranian actresses.

Few weeks ago I was talking to a tourist in Tehran. He told me Iranians are crazy beautiful and he never expected that before. Because the only image that he had from Iran was Iranian movies. He told me no ladies in the world are even comparable with Iranian ladies... .

I as an Iranian believe Iranians are no.1 in every field in the world. If the earth and solar systems were only created for Iranians it wasn't that wrong.

Cyrus the great is our father who ruled the whole world.

____________________________________________.jpg

(PS. sorry for being a bit racist. I told my beliefs.)

Having been to tehran I can corroborate what you have said about Irani girls, especially beauties from north tehran, one only has to go outside of the tehran uni it will feel like you are in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom