What's new

Iran willing to attack on soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said in prepared testimony that an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in Washington that was uncovered last year reflects an aggressive new willingness within the upper ranks of the Islamist republic to authorize attacks against the United States.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds - The Washington Post

Saddam WMD all over again instead this time with a twist.:rofl::cheesy:

Then we will gladly wipe them out of the face of the earth. Look what we did to Iraq and Afghanistan, two countries completely destroyed, all because two of our buildings were hit by "terrorists". I hope Iran really do carry out their threats, because then we will have the perfect excuse to unleash the terror the Iraqi's and Afghani's experienced.

Then we will gladly wipe them out of the face of the earth. Look what we did to Iraq and Afghanistan, two countries completely destroyed, all because two of our buildings were hit by "terrorists". I hope Iran really do carry out their threats, because then we will have the perfect excuse to unleash the terror the Iraqi's and Afghani's experienced.

i think it was the other way around. 75% of afghaistan is still in taliban control

i think it was the other way around. 75% of afghaistan is still in taliban control

Want to know a little secret? Taliban and Al Qaeda are CIA operations. It is how we maintain our presence in the ME. We have complete control of the entire ME region, and that's a fact.

Just another U.S. report fishing for stupid people who believes it. Dont forget - US already claimed Iran is responsible for Saudis ambassador, but nobody bought such stupidity, so a month ago US claimed Iran is responsible for 9/11, but nobody believed that either, so US will arrange another "Irans attack on US soil" :rofl:

I hope Iran really do carry out their threats, because then we will have the perfect excuse to unleash the terror the Iraqi's and Afghani's experienced.

You do realize Iran never threatened to do it? About US "excuse to unleash the terror" you are correct, US will manufacture whatever nonsense excuse they want to attack the Iran.

You do realize Iran never threatened to do it? About US "excuse to unleash the terror" you are correct, US will manufacture whatever nonsense excuse they want to attack the Iran.

You don't seem to understand how it works. They don't have to say anything you see. We control the global media, hence we say what we want to you hear. If we say Iran is responsible, who will argue? No one. Either way, we will bring Iran to it's knees and no one will stop us.

They don't have to say anything you see. We control the global media, hence we say what we want to you hear. If we say Iran is responsible, who will argue? No one.

Correct.

Either way, we will bring Iran to it's knees and no one will stop us.

Doubt it, US would bankrupt faster than win over Iran. :azn:

Want to know a little secret? Taliban and Al Qaeda are CIA operations. It is how we maintain our presence in the ME. We have complete control of the entire ME region, and that's a fact.

You are a retard...
Afghanistan has never been ruled by anyone. They are warriors and they never give up. British and Soviets failed, you are superior now?
If thats the case, then why the hell is every country who is fighting going home now?
CIA is impotent, drone attacks on civilians makes you victorious?
Taliban for your information is the one against you. Who the heck kills american soldiers, destroys their embassies, kindnapps journalists, ?
How is what you are saying a fact? The U.S have lost the war and they now are involved in peace agreements with the Taliban. You may have control in some parts of Afghanistan, but the real fact is, there are pashtuns, and they aint giving up the whole country.

Poe's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL how old are you kid.

Want to no another secret well its not exactly a secret you are bankrupt.

American or wannabe American?
azn.gif

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom