What's new

Iran vs GCC

Nishan

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Compared to the military capabilities of Iran in the face of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)

I went back to several reliable sources for the preparation of this list. . If someone wants to comment I hope that shows us the source of information he has . . The purpose of this subject is to analyze the military capabilities and is not meant to downplay one, God forbid,

comparisonyk.jpg

Bro, I don't know what your intention is.

Most Pakistanis support the ordinary Arab people and the ordinary Iranians. We support both Shia and Sunni.

We don't support the Arab dictators or the Iranian mullahs.

Dear brother, i respect all that and more . . thats only military comparison not less not more . . let the people see the true facts . . As a person who follow up of the military analysis since a very long time . . I want all people know the truth . . I think we had our fill of false propaganda

In any confrontation between the GCC and Iran you might as well add the U.S., Britian, and France with the GCC. Especially if Iran carries through with it's threat to close the Strait of Hormuz in any conflict.

In any confrontation between the GCC and Iran you might as well add the U.S., Britian, and France with the GCC. Especially if Iran carries through with it's threat to close the Strait of Hormuz in any conflict.

keep it with usa.
this country loves to make war with a country with no side/friends.
and europe might also lick us and also join in small numbers.

where did you get those information from? they are totally false.
ira has a paramilitary of 12 million people lol, and i am pretty sure iran has more missiles than the saudis..

i am not bing funny but i think iran would win a war with the saudi in days. us the mighty usa can handle iran without much problem though.:usflag:

nishan, i think we can discuss more about pakistan vs arabs, and the shared relations than iran vs arab here unless you want some useless topic to be just left alone and not bothered, as this is pak forum, thanks:wave:

nishan, i think we can discuss more about pakistan vs arabs, and the shared relations than iran vs arab here unless you want some useless topic to be just left alone and not bothered, as this is pak forum, thanks:wave:

Thank you my dear brother. . throughout history . . The Pakistani-Arab relations was Fraternal relations. . Based on mutual respect and real Islamic brotherhood and non-interference in internal affairs . . unlike Iran :pakistan:

iran has a huge arsenal of missiles both medium and short range (the whole GCC are under iranian missile range), they can knockout entire GCC armies by raining missiles down on them. BTW, i don't think GCC's can risk having iranian navy mine the strait of hormuz and other vital shipping lanes.:no:

iran has a huge arsenal of missiles both medium and short range (the whole GCC are under iranian missile range), they can knockout entire GCC armies by raining missiles down on them. BTW, i don't think GCC's can risk having iranian navy mine the strait of hormuz and other vital shipping lanes.:no:

Do you have any details about this Arsenal ? . . My dear brother

I think that the closure of the Strait of Hormuz will hurt Iran more than GCC . . Because the GCC
have Pipelines stretching across the Arabian peninsula to the Red Sea . .while Iran only to the piprline that extends to supply Turkey with gas

Back
Top Bottom