What's new

Iran UAV discussion and News.

Persian Power

New Recruit

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to Iranian UAV program.

Iranian shahed 129 MALE uav.

8~0.jpg

9~0.jpg

0.jpg

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
this is from 2007. it is an Iranian student who made a bird UAV.
they said this is just an experience for them and they want to make insect size UAV's!!!!
remember this is from 5 years ago, so I wonder how far they advanced since then.

100 kg payload LIKO UAV by a private company at third exhibition of aerospace capabilities in Tehran :

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much and what kind of FLIR did Iran developed until now...?

Bordoenes:

I have seen some Iranian FLIR looks alike here and there but I think in that regard Iran needs catching up to do.
we seen a FLIR system in our IR-140 which was unveiled not long ago. if you want in depth info, you need to go IMF and ask there.
they guys there are the professional.

I posted this in a thread, but I'll post it here too.

TEHRAN (ISNA)-An Iranian university student in the City of Isfahan has managed to design Iran's first unmanned air vehicle comprised of five micro-aircrafts.

The micro-aircrafts are guided by the mother aircraft. Connection of the delta platform design micro-aircrafts to the mother aircraft, formation of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), separation of two symmetrical micro-aircrafts from right and left sides of the mother plane (the mother air craft with two micro air vehicles (MAV)) or separation of four symmetrical micro aircrafts from the mother vehicle are different possible states of the drone.

Five separate airplanes have been designed to reach the final aircraft called UCM.

The mother air vehicle control system is designed to receive data from the separated micro aircrafts to transfer them to ground, aerial or marine stations. Also in case of any problem in the mother aircraft the micro vehicles are respectively able to command and control the other vehicles.

The radar-evading ability of the stealth micro-aircrafts will be increased after separation from the mother UAV.

http://isna.ir/en/news/91080905779/Iran-s-1st-UAV-carrying-five-micro-aircrafts

I like this thread. Thank you for opening.
Iranians please ask senior members to have this thread made sticky.

Back
Top Bottom