What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

ib26DMJxWoQLQe.jpg

This junk has wooden propeller, lacks top access plate, has hole in the nose, very small wing, different land gear and strange yellow square on its nose. Hermes 450 is different in each aspect.

The only UAV that has all these is this Armenian crashed thing:

UAV-1.jpg

xwcd.jpg

Its very embarrassing that this wooden propeller junk toy managed to fly hundreds of miles into Iranian territory passing by Tehran:

4545.1409091323.jpg

But most probably thats Iranian own junk which they downed by mistake:

fYAQW85.jpg
Anybody who believes Iranian press releases also believes Iran has developed and produced 5th gen fighters. I'm not saying it is not true but with previous fiascos they only discredit themselves.

What if israel just made a copy of the armenian drone for this particular mission?
what if the earth was not round ? ;)

If I was israel I wouldn't send a drone with my tech into Iran
maybe u r smarter :lol:

but no seriously ..... hermes 450 is failure compared to Eitan for example .....

there are numerous hermes450's downed over time

iran had access to 3 of these drones before and they knew it ..... so they figured what the hell :D

lets buzz iran a little :lol:

@500 @haman10 @SOHEIL

What if israel just made a copy of the armenian drone for this particular mission? ;)

If I was israel I wouldn't send a drone with my tech into Iran.:crazy:
Thing that was shot down in Iran is a small drone with 150-200 kg weight, wooden propeller and without satcom. Also Iranians could not show any of its components so I guess it was very primitive too.

but no seriously ..... hermes 450 is failure compared to Eitan for example .....

:) You guys are making Hermes 450 wannabes.

Hermes 450 was downed only once by Russian MiG-29. But lone UAV is vulnerable so its not a big deal. Russian general Shamanov said that these UAVs regularly flew over their positions and they could not lock on Hermes with Strela SAM because of its low heat emission.

apparently you do not understand the purpose of drones

what joke . as i told you
Azerbaijan can't even manufacture a screw and you trying talk nonsense about Iran here ..

so according to you
Matador and Marauder MRAP are made in Azerbaijan
so can you tell me where Azerbaijan get the engines weapon and body from . there's big difference between assembly lines and manufacturing omething from 0 to 100 .
.a joke country like yours can only does limited assembly so i hope you understand difference .

please tell me which one is better , license production of some of the best equipment available or copy and paste job of already crap product

please tell me which one is better , license production of some of the best equipment available or copy and paste job of already crap product
Disassembling and upgrading the product modifying it according to your needs and produce what you like independent of the source.

nobody can stop us producing our UAVs but Israel can stop giving you parts for your production line and you can do nothing about it .

Disassembling and upgrading the product modifying it according to your needs and produce what you like independent of the source.

nobody can stop us producing our UAVs but Israel can stop giving you parts for your production line and you can do nothing about it .

we can cut off their oil supply :-)

they are planning on confiscating all eastern Mediterranean Oil and Gas , your strategy may not be so effective then .

and what do you think their production will be at once they start drilling , plus we don't care about the gas

and what do you think their production will be at once they start drilling , plus we don't care about the gas
well , they have started their drilling 1-2 years ago. and they are talking about becoming a major exporter.

Israel can stop giving you parts for your production line and you can do nothing about it .
Israel is a close friend of Azerbaijan, and such thing would not happen. Worry about yourself, and your Russian friends who don't even give you S-300. :sarcastic: Azerbaijan and Israel are respected civilized countries, so the case is different from yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom