What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

actually it was shot down in Iran border but our military men said that drone was shot downed near Iran nuclear sites for other purposes ...

no this is NOT "latest" stop talking BS and stop make things up . you come from country who lost it land to small country like Armenia and you talk big as if Azerbijan is something . .

What I see is that the BTR-60 with ZU-23-2 are being advertised as a new armament of Iranian armed forces, am I wrong?

GTFO.

what joke . as i told you
Azerbaijan can't even manufacture a screw and you trying talk nonsense about Iran here ..

so according to you
Matador and Marauder MRAP are made in Azerbaijan
so can you tell me where Azerbaijan get the engines weapon and body from . there's big difference between assembly lines and manufacturing omething from 0 to 100 .
.a joke country like yours can only does limited assembly so i hope you understand difference .

First stage includes assembly, second stage includes local manufacturing. There is something called ToT.

I didn't say "Azerbaijan is something" anywhere in my post, such things are your obsession (and some of your countrymen). In fact, I didn't mention Azerbaijan at all.

Last edited:
so can you tell me where Azerbaijan get the engines weapon and body from . there's big difference between assembly line and manufacturing . so joke country like yours can only does limited assembly so i hope you understand difference .

Quit your trolling. You are talking in a way if Iran produces any of the mentioned above. for example, was not the engine of Jamaran an european engine? what about your hilarious Saegheh, ... Are they produced with Iranian engine? Is there even one functioning(not just BS mockup like your Aircraft Carrier mock up!) Iranian engine?
The difference between Azerbaijani products and Iranian products is that ours are top notch UAVs, MRAPs, ... built with the latest technology transfer and are used in real world and are not mock ups, like all of your military products.

Hermes 450
ib26DMJxWoQLQe.jpg

This junk has wooden propeller, lacks top access plate, has hole in the nose, very small wing, different land gear and strange yellow square on its nose. Hermes 450 is different in each aspect.

The only UAV that has all these is this Armenian crashed thing:

UAV-1.jpg

xwcd.jpg

Its very embarrassing that this wooden propeller junk toy managed to fly hundreds of miles into Iranian territory passing by Tehran:

4545.1409091323.jpg

But most probably thats Iranian own junk which they downed by mistake:

fYAQW85.jpg

Its very embarrassing that this wooden propeller junk toy managed to fly hundreds of miles into Iranian territory passing by Tehran:

How can a drone that lacks Satcom can fly hundreds of miles without losing contact to base...?

Is it flying in auto mode ?

How can a drone that lacks Satcom can fly hundreds of miles without losing contact to base...?

Thats another reason why I said that its most probably Iranian own UAV which they shot down by mistake and rushed to report to press.

95% thats Iranian own UAV.
5% thats some unknown version of Hermes 180 which somehow managed to fly hundreds of miles into Iran without satcom.

100% its not Hermes 450. Which is very long UAV with big wing, composite blade, top access panel and so on:

TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of Khatam ol-Anbia Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmayeeli announced on Friday that the country's home-made Shahab radar system played a major role in tracing the Israeli spy drone that was shot down near Iran's Natanz nuclear enrichment facility this weekend, adding that the aircraft was intercepted at an altitude of 3,700 meters (over 11,000ft).

He further underlined full operational harmony between the army and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps in hunting the Israeli pilotless plane, and said, "This drone was targeted by firing only one missile, (and it is much precious because) otherwise it could have been dangerous to the Iranian aircraft flying through this or nearby corridors."

139306031035546023479993.jpg

Last edited:
U filthy wahabi Arab and rmi5 are two great trolls against Iranians. Get lost from Iranian section; Otherways u will not find any thread about Arabs without me. It's a warning.

Arab section will become a hell.

Again, you are not gonna get a response to personal insults. You are welcome to write in Arabic threads, and indulge in whatever debate you like. Words don't scare us as much as they perhaps scare you.

you don't need satcom , for that , you can use topographic maps , or use the signature of radio-station in your way .

Back
Top Bottom