What's new

Iran has worlds largest Helium reserves!

helium_baloon.324233552_std.jpg

next big Iranian export ;)

For a country which can't refine oil to produce petrol, Helium will be another ball game?

:blink: :argh:

Its not that they cant refine petroleum..They just dont need to do that..They make enough money by exporting Crude oil.

Its not that they cant refine petroleum..They just dont need to do that..They make enough money by exporting Crude oil.

The would make even more if they exported the finished product, however they have acute shortage of the finished product in their own country. They had riots sometime back due to petrol shortages.

Iran falling short of oil refining ambitions | Reuters

Iran has the world's second largest oil reserves but lacks the refinery capacity to meet its own transport fuel demand. OPEC's second largest crude producer imports around 40 percent of its gasoline needs, which it then heavily subsidises.

This because they just have not been able to develop the technologies in house. Press TV boasts aside.

you should know that at the end of this year we can make about 60 million litres petrol and we can export them :azn: the isooktan is 100 the best :P you have no idea that we are producing all of our petrol in the country since the petrol sanctions ! haha

Awesome! Now they can corner the party balloon market.

My Iranian brothers if you are shocked at Indian and American behaviour just look away lol

I am so happy to see that our Iranian brothers are seeing Indians for what they are.

I dont understand - this is good news for our Iranian brothers and immediately from page 1 - our Indian members (some pretending to be British) start trolling for no reason? What eeks them? One day they pretend to be in love with Iran - the next they behave so immaturely? Its not needed - for the sake of the quality of our forum guys.
On topic - another great reason to congratulate Iran in always defying the odds - keep the good news flowing boys..

I dont understand - this is good news for our Iranian brothers and immediately from page 1 - our Indian members (some pretending to be British) start trolling for no reason? What eeks them? One day they pretend to be in love with Iran - the next they behave so immaturely? Its not needed - for the sake of the quality of our forum guys.
On topic - another great reason to congratulate Iran in always defying the odds - keep the good news flowing boys..

How are the Indians pretending to be British any more than you? Seriously. If they live in Britian, by modern sensabilities they are British (you have a British flag, but you are of Pakistani stock) If it should bother anyone, it should be me (American, but of mainly British stock). These days, populations are mobile, nationality is often a feeling of personal attachment (I might add many of your post seem to have little love for the nation that accepted you and your family)

How are the Indians pretending to be British any more than you? Seriously. If they live in Britian, by modern sensabilities they are British (you have a British flag, but you are of Pakistani stock) If it should bother anyone, it should be me (American, but of mainly British stock). These days, populations are mobile, nationality is often a feeling of personal attachment (I might add many of your post seem to have little love for the nation that accepted you and your family)

this thread has nothing to do with you. we don't give a crap about your life story.
now kindly leave if you have nothing else to contribute.

The U.S. has dissolved it's helium reserve, as we use a lot less airships than we used to. It was used as a coolant for rockets, but it's just as easy to make through chemical processes.

I live in the UK - My parents were economic migrants. However the i am proud to have the flag that my heart is from and where my parents were from. I am a proud to show this flag - very proud. Look at the guy who i was refering to and he has a Brit/Brit flag combination - is he ashamed where his origin is based?
I would love to talk about the rest of your post - but we would be off topic juice. Lets attempt to talk about the thread and not base it round me.
Iran - amongst all the odds are constantly coming out with great news and having the largest supply of helium is yet another great achievement - lets talk about that shall we?

Back
Top Bottom