What's new

Iran Armed Forces Chief Of Staff Forbids Disrespecting Flags Of Other Countries

Which country professional army will ever burn another country's flag? Not even N.Korean military does that.
Middle eastern countries should get their act together. A country's military should be its most disciplined force, so for a professional army burning another countrys flag should have been against the law long ago, this isn't even a debate , it should be standard acoasthe world.

My point was that the letter is fake and Iran's armed forces policy isn't different from people.

By the way, Saudi monarchy and Israel are in the same front. Saudi puppets not only will never endanger Israel, they are always following their order, else Americans wouldn't sell a bullet to them. our policies has nothing to do with KSA.

I don't care about other countries!!!!!!!! Saudi Arabia is a monarchy a system of government that's passed down by blood not merit!!!!! Israel is an apartheid state!!!!!!!!!!
Iran is a republic!!!! People vote for their President, MP's & people vote for the people that sit the supreme leader!!! So however you look at it, it's governed by the will of the people not by blood!

In a Republic the military should not be allowed to freely burn other countries flags unless ordered to do so! Iran's military is ~ 1% of Iran's population who are of the people BUT NOT elected by them!
If you join the military you lose your free will & with it freedom of expression! You follow orders! If you wanna protest, fine take off your uniform and protest away!!

Iran's Military SHOULD NEVER be allowed to burn any flag unless ORDERED TO DO SO! How a military feels about other countries is something that should always be discussed in privet with civilian leadership NOT in public because once you allow that your on the path of military dictatorship where the civilian leadership does what the military says because they have the guns! As it is in Egypt!!!

Do I think the letter is real? I don't know! What I do know is that if this was the will of the Supreme Leader he would have gathered the generals and advised them privately! And we will know soon enough!
But regardless, Iran's Military should never be allowed to burn any flag unless ordered too do so!!!!

Not only in military but no one else should never burn countries flag again...

Which country professional army will ever burn another country's flag? Not even N.Korean military does that.
Middle eastern countries should get their act together. A country's military should be its most disciplined force, so for a professional army burning another countrys flag should have been against the law long ago, this isn't even a debate , it should be standard acoasthe world.
And it would be much more better if all countries mind their own business and stop interfering in other countries internal affairs surly in that case public sentiment would never turn against any country ended in flag burning ...

Not only in military but no one else should never burn countries flag again...

And it would be much more better if all countries mind their own business and stop interfering in other countries internal affairs surly in that case public sentiment would never turn against any country ended in flag burning ...

Burning flags is stupid, your better off just writing the policy or act that your protesting for or against on a peace of paper to get your message across! Burning a flag just makes you look crazy to me!
But would I ban it, and arrest civilians that burn flags? NO!

But Iran's Military should be banned from burning flags because that is interference from a branch of government that has no right in dictating foreign policy! They can only advise & provide intel to the civilian leadership no more!
You lose your freedom of expression the day you put on your uniform!!!!!!

we are at full war with United States of America. they are killing our citizens and soldiers, and some people care about their flag!
It's like standing beside the victim corpse and sympathize for the murder!
Yet we don't burn U.S flag because they are our enemy, we burn it cause U.S is the symbol of all filthes.
so dirty that even despises their own people, it's not a joke when they burn their own flag.

this letter is fake, not because of dozens of obvious mistakes in it, but because our commanders aren't delusional like some people.

we are at full war with United States of America. they are killing our citizens and soldiers, and some people care about their flag!
It's like standing beside the victim corpse and sympathize for the murder!
Yet we don't burn U.S flag because they are our enemy, we burn it cause U.S is the symbol of all filthes.
so dirty that even despises their own people, it's not a joke when they burn their own flag.

this letter is fake, not because of dozens of obvious mistakes in it, but because our commanders aren't delusional like some people.

As I said before If you can't distinguish between civilians burning flags vs the Military then your still a child & you understand little!
Militaries are NOT allowed freedom of expression of any sorts even the clothing they wear needs to be clothing that's given to them!
A Military should NOT be burning flags "Unless ordered too" because that is interference in the countries foreign policy! It has nothing to do with the U.S.! It is a precedent that should never be set in a republic where the civilian leadership is responsible for setting foreign policy!

Back
Top Bottom