What's new

Iran Armed Forces Chief Of Staff Forbids Disrespecting Flags Of Other Countries

AmirPatriot

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Recently Sardar Mohammad Bagheri, Chief of Staff, issued a letter to the entire armed forces, including the IRGC and Basij, forbidding disrespect and/or desecration of the flags of other countries. This means that flag burning or stepping on is forbidden for all branches of the military, in all situations including public ceremonies.

I think this is a huge step forward towards improving professionalism and image of the military.

Israel is excluded because of Iran's non-recognition of it.

upload_2017-1-4_12-30-11.png

I always disliked non professional attitude of Iranian Security forces of disrespecting flags or names of other nations. Like painting American flag on road and march over it or using American flag with Skull while presenting captured drones. etc etc
Even if Israel is not recognized by Iran, It still deserve some respect. Imagine Israel forces marching over flag of Iran painted on road. Its annoying & non professional behavior ........... :coffee:

i am surprised they neva had this law before...... anyway step in rite direction

well if you guys read the order you see that the countries that are not recognized by Iran like ISIS and Israel are exempt from the order.

jt.png
a very good chance it's fake. They wouldn't use latin numbers in an official letter and the media outlet that published it is reformists I gather.

Since the flag of israel won't be burned solely , this means no flags will be burned at all ! i always knew this guy had progressive agenda

Unfortunately this has turned into an ideological issue & I don't care who gives out what publication unless Iran's supreme leader gathers all the generals and tells them directly it's not going to happen!!!

Regardless, militaries should not be burning or stepping on other countries flags.

Since the flag of israel won't be burned solely , this means no flags will be burned at all ! i always knew this guy had progressive agenda

Not burning flags is a progressive mind?????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! O MY GOD!!!!!!

well if you guys read the order you see that the countries that are not recognized by Iran like ISIS and Israel are exempt from the order.

ISIS is not a country!!!! And we can deny it all we want but Israel is!
And you know full well that Iran can't burn ISIS Flags because La elaha el allah is written on their flags!

Israel is an apartheid state, Israel oppresses the Palestinians, Israel continues to build settlements & is trying to destroy any hopes of a 2 state solution, Israel builds Nukes, Israel refuses to sign the NPT, CWC & BWC, since it's birth Israel hasn't been able to even go a decade without bombing or invading someone....
They are not a good country just as South Africa was not a good country when it was an apartheid state!!!!!!!!!

Now that Saudi Arabia is starting up more public relations with Israel, for Iran to be the only country in the region not to recognize them is a bit absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day after Saudi Arabia recognizes Israel publicly Iran should follow suit because it makes no sense anymore! doesn't mean we should have any type of diplomatic relations....

The day after Iran should condemn both countries & recognize Israel at the same time because so far this path hasn't helped Palestinians one bit

as long as U.S exists, it's flag is going to be burned in Iran.
today even Americans burn their own flag. I guess we made them addicted to it!

88066_274.jpg

88067_247.jpg

View attachment 365973 a very good chance it's fake. They wouldn't use latin numbers in an official letter and the media outlet that published it is reformists I gather.
also website address is wrong. now it's mod.gov.ir
plus plenty of literature and grammar mistakes. looks like Zionist's unit 8200 still doesn't know it's job.

Last edited:
as long as U.S exists, it's flag is going to be burned in Iran.
today even Americans burn their own flag. I guess we made them addicted to it!

also website address is wrong. now it's mod.gov.ir
plus plenty of literature and grammar mistakes. looks like Zionist's unit 8200 still doesn't know it's job.

Clearly you can't tell the difference between a countries military vs public protest!

Militaries should not be dictating foreign policy! Militaries need to do what they are ordered to do by the civilian leadership! If they are ordered to burn a flag they burn it & if ordered not to they better NOT!

Iran's Supreme Leader is the Commander 'n Chief of Iran's Military so unless he orders the Generals to do this it's ain't going to happen!

To allow a military to burn other countries flags is to allow them to dictate your foreign policy!!!!!!! If you can't see that then your still a child!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you can't tell the difference between a countries military vs public protest!

Militaries should not be dictating foreign policy! Militaries need to do what they are ordered to do by the civilian leadership! If they are ordered to burn a flag they burn it & if ordered not to they better NOT!

Iran's Supreme Leader is the Commander 'n Chief of Iran's Military so unless he orders the Generals to do this it's ain't going to happen!

To allow a military to burn other countries flags is to allow them to dictate your foreign policy!!!!!!! If you can't see that then your still a child!!!!!!!!!
My point was that the letter is fake and Iran's armed forces policy isn't different from people.

By the way, Saudi monarchy and Israel are in the same front. Saudi puppets not only will never endanger Israel, they are always following their order, else Americans wouldn't sell a bullet to them. our policies has nothing to do with KSA.

well the later is a little fishy as I wonder why there is no in the name of God on top of it and also there is no paraph on it also usually they put a secret stamp on such letters and there is no such stamp on this .
on the other hand nobody denying the letter and its also strange

Back
Top Bottom