What's new

Invading Pakistan? The Worst Idea Yet

We are absolutely free to draw any assumptions we want, but the realites on the ground might be different. Can pakistan and ist people sustain a prolonged war with america? war is not a joke buddy. Even if Pakistan army want to attack american troops in Afghanistan, will pakistani army have the required capacity to attack? we all know that attacking force might be alot larger than the defending ones.

and by the way, why do you change your flags quite alot?

im not talking about army sending troops to hit US in afghanistan..... the people of Pakistan with the help of afghans will take this responsibilities.Also its in americans favor to keep Pakistan on thier side otherwise they cannot hold on single step of region under thier foot steps and that is a reality....

if USA start this war with Pakistan then trust me that day it will be a war between Muslims and America .... even if Pakistan is on US side in this WOT but still here are lots of Pakistanies who feels afghan pain........ leaders can take any steps but the nations sometimes are not behind them ...... and that is the case with Muslim nation all over the world lets just wait for this pondora box..................

afghanistan and Pakistan will first take down its fool leaders down and then they will takecare of this USA...... they will kill each and every US personal on Afghanistan and Pakistan ground....and thier servents :)

from there you will see the one great nation maybe with a new name and it will lead the whole muslim nation....

USA policy makers knows this thing and maybe thats why they wont take any steps which will be create problem for thier servernts in this region and unite the general public on this... i hope you got my point......

i personally think Afghanistan from last 30 years have taken alot of stress now its a time of Pakistan to take some :) to fix leaders/western servents and from there these 2 countries will go forward......

God bless Islam and who ever on the right path amin.

OK best of luck if there is a war between america and pakistan. but dont count on all afghans to help you, there might be some certain people, but not all.

OK best of luck if there is a war between america and pakistan. but dont count on all afghans to help you, there might be some certain people, but not all.

majority will come up to fix this issue once for all............

let me tell you one thing my friend, few years back i used to be very Pakistani typical petrotic person but after these 9 years im changed.... :)

i know that things Pakistani westerns serverts have done wrong in Afghanistan and against the general public of afghanistan .....and to fix this Pakistanies need to give some blood from thier side too....and they have started giving it now.....

in my view the solution for this region peace is amoung general public of afghanistan and Pakistan.... the sooner they understand it the less blood they need to give.....

majority will come up to fix this issue once for all............

This is another miscalculation by you, you dont know buddy. if all your war preparation is just like the above, then god save you.

let me tell you one thing my friend, few years back i used to be very Pakistani typical petrotic person but after these 9 years im changed.... :)

Trust me 13 years ago i was very different from now, i always wanted an islamic gov in my country and else where, and religious were the only laws accepted by me, now i am totally different. these things cant gaurantee you a win against america.

.....and to fix this Pakistanies need to give some blood from thier side too....and they have started giving it now.....

i dont want anybody to walk on our path and feel the unusually severe pain, dont do it, trust me you will regret it badly.

in my view the solution for this region peace is amoung general public of afghanistan and Pakistan.... the sooner they understand it the less blood they need to give.....

our illiterate and sheepish public can only follow their so called leaders blindly, they wont/cant do a thing for their own betterment.

Trust me 13 years ago i was very different from now, i always wanted an islamic gov in my country and else where, and religious were the only laws accepted by me, now i am totally different. these things cant gaurantee you a win against america.

our leaders and mullas have only said/shown Islam which suits them.....they have used the religion for thier own interests...

our illiterate and sheepish public can only follow their so called leaders blindly, they wont/cant do a thing for their own betterment.
this is what need to be changed on both sides Pakistan and Afghanistan

Inshallah things will change and only general public can bring this sort of changes....

lolz with this 500 billion USD budget why they still cannot contain afghanistan with no military budget :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Listen smart one! The amount of firepower that US projected in Afghanistan is lot less than it is capable of projecting.

US mission in Afghanistan is not to eliminate Afghan people but to defeat militancy and make existing Afghan government strong enough to run the entire nation on its own.

wars cannot be won by military budgets they are won by having some aims.....
OEF is not aimless operation. Problem is of interests. Pakistan has its own interests in Afghanistan. Similarly, USA and India have their own. All 3 external parties need to devise a Afghan solution on mutual understanding rather than through conflict. Pakistan should not be kept out of Afghan solution.

However, objectives from day one were clear; defeat Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

Pakistan army will loose it but not Pakistan :)
Pakistan nation and afghan nation will take things in thier own hands and USA will suffer with biggest defeat ever....
Maybe you are not able to comprehend the gravity of the situation here. Threat perception of Pakistan is far greater than that of Afghanistan. US response to Pakistan would be far more severe accordingly. Do not consider your enemies as fools.

Pakistan will get rid of its fool leaders and true leadership will take over......YES PAKISTAN NEEDS WAR TO FIX THE ISSUES INTERNALLY......:pakistan::china:
Thank God! Sanity still prevails in our nation. Their is no room for suicidal tendencies in the leadership. How quickly you decided about the faith of 180 million people?

Listen smart one! The amount of firepower that US projected in Afghanistan is lot less than it is capable of projecting.

US mission in Afghanistan is not to eliminate Afghan people but to defeat militancy and make existing Afghan government strong enough to run the entire nation on its own.

OEF is not aimless operation. Problem is of interests. Pakistan has its own interests in Afghanistan. Similarly, USA and India have their own. All 3 external parties need to devise a Afghan solution on mutual understanding rather than through conflict. Pakistan should not be kept out of Afghan solution.

However, objectives from day one were clear; defeat Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

Maybe you are not able to comprehend the gravity of the situation here. Threat perception of Pakistan is far greater than that of Afghanistan. US response to Pakistan would be far more severe accordingly. Do not consider your enemies as fools.

Thank God! Sanity still prevails in our nation. Their is no room for suicidal tendencies in the leadership. How quickly you decided about the faith of 180 million people?

You only trust US media and thinks US is the only power of this world.... whereas weak nations can still take on big army powers...history tell us this....

everything goes around money my friend we need to see how long general public stay like this with foolish leaders on top OR how long Pakistan keep getting afraid of US OR how long we will safe us from this war they will keep on doing thier dirty work against us OR Pakistan(Musharaf) took u-turn on US threats and still after 9 years threats are there hmmm it means after all this 9 years of helping them means nothing ? so it means we have taken the wrong steps 9 years back and now at some stage need to correct things..... at some stage need to say no........ somewhere ...somehow.....need to say no........

How quickly you decided about the faith of 180 million people?

my friend its not quickly it took 9 years to learn this..... sooner or later you will learn to respect yourself b4 asking others to respect you......

sooner to later you will start to think about having a change

sooner or later you will also understand we did something really bad 30 years ago and again 9 years ago and now someday we need to pay the price...... the best way is to pay the price by taking corrective steps easy way or the hard way..... choice is open

:pakistan:

:tdown: This is a horrible thread and should be locked. The entire notion is ridiculous. :tdown:

Sorry to say but Afghans cannot be relied upon in any way...As soon as Karzai came to power he is mud slinging on Pakistan ever since..

Lets say if the Hypothetical invasion of USA on Pakistan does happen,they might win here but will lose everywhere else,and eventually in Pakistan too.Those saying USA has 500 billion defense budget are wrong they have a bigger budget,and they wont spent all tat money on Pakistan.
Posting videos of US nuclear blasts is even more childish....and you know why?

Lets say if the Hypothetical invasion of USA on Pakistan does happen,they might win here but will lose everywhere else,and eventually in Pakistan too.Those saying USA has 500 billion defense budget are wrong they have a bigger budget,and they wont spent all tat money on Pakistan.

this is what sadam also thought, to give the US a good lesson.

You only trust US media and thinks US is the only power of this world....
My grasp of 'ground realities' is through my own homework. My perceptions were not shaped by US media. I seldom watch US news channels.

The main issue of Pakistani public is self assurance. We try to keep a simplistic view of things around us. We seldom try to understand the complexities involved in the background of the things. We seldom try to set a benchmark for our tasks. This makes us complacent. This is why our nation finds itself in such a sorry state today.

Do you deny that US is a hyperpower? You are fooling yourself only.

Here is an interesting example:

Consider Pakistani film industry. Their was a time when it was regarded as one of the best in Asia. However, you can clearly see that how much its has decayed by now. Why?

• No benchmarks were set.
  • Talent was not properly utilized.
  • Any proposed idea (no matter how poor it was) was praised with wah wah chanting.
  • Insufficient resources?
And yet guys like Syed Noor are highly appreciated despite less creativity and a huge list of flops under their belt. (Please note that I am not bashing Syed Noor. I do respect him at personal capacity.)

However, at world stage; he is poorly known. He is no match against the likes of Steven Speilberg and James Cameron.

Being a research student, I can tell you that their is little creativity in Pakistan. Lot of stuff we use is either imported from China or USA. We seldom create our own things. Even our famous sports industry is in decline.

Trust me! Their are geniuses in Pakistan. However, their talents are not being properly utilized.

Contrary to this; Their is lot of research being done in USA (ranging from educational to industrial level). Its industrial sector is solid (90% efficient) and has good reputation. USA produces lots of products in comparison to Pakistan.

whereas weak nations can still take on big army powers...history tell us this....
This is a misconception. A typical black and white assumption.

Let us consider human anatomy over here;

Two men are pitted against each other in a real contest. One is 300 pounder and highly experienced. The other one is 150 pounder and less experienced. Who would you place your bet upon?

Similarly, I can quote some modern examples of conflicts that are easily overlooked.

Consider WWII for a moment:

Germary vs Poland (a classic example of a contest between a technological superior military force vs a paper tiger)

Even if we look at the case of France; It was a strong nation. However, Germans defeated french forces with ease. Here technological gap was not wide but superior tactics changed the situation on the ground.

UK was spared humiliation by its territory. While an advantage but this luxury is not available to all.

However, technological advancements have even started to negate the impact of territorial advantages. Today, if you are hiding even in bunkers and caves; you are not safe. And technological advancements come with investment and R&D. The key point is 'resources' and their utilization.

Now let us consider of Pakistan;

During 1947 and 1965; technological gap between Pakistan and India was not big. We had disadvantage of quantity but we employed superior tactics to hold ground.

However, India learned its lesson (from not just Pakistan but also China) and made a come back. And we know the rest.

Our conflict with India got us split in to two. We have compensated our weaknesses with nuclear weapons (thanks to our scientists). However, for how long? We still need to make progress and strengthen ourselves with passage of time to survive.

Now consider the case of USA; It has vast experience of warfare under its belt and most importantly it is geographically beyond our retaliation capacity. It has the best equipped military force in the world and it has the financial strength to fight wars in multiple theatres simultaneously at any given time.

This is something that even USSR could not do. And USSR was vastly hyped up. We all witnessed the utter failure of USSR military doctrines from 1979 - 1991. USA learned from its mistakes in Vietnam, addressed its weaknesses, and became the most powerful nation in the world.

Even if we consider Russia now; It has learned from its past failures (as USSR) and is destined to become a superpower once again in the future.

Question now remains about capabilities of Pakistan. What have we learned from our history till now? Do we have the resources and economy to meet the greatest challenges of modern world? No we do not.

At present, we do not have sufficient funds to carry out WOT even in our own territory.

Why do you think that Pakistan army has so far refused to launch a military operation in North Waziristan?

Official story is that we are trying to consolidate our previous gains.

However, unofficial story is that we are financially constrained and lack sufficient gear for such an operation (e.g. shortage of helicopters).

Contrary to this; every single branch of US military is being modernized with passage of time and resources are ample for its missions.

In addition, WOT and natural disasters have taken a serious toll on millions of people in Pakistan, who are displaced and in miserable state. The 'city chaps' have no clue about their miseries.

And 'arm chair warriors' like you are telling me that despite of millions displaced, and lack of sufficient resources at out disposal, we can fight the most powerful nation in the world? How about we put a man on the moon as well? :disagree:

Wake up and smell the coffee.

USA, on daily basis, is killing people in Pakistan. Why are we silent? This is blatant violation of our sovereignty and we cant do jack **** about this. Because this adversary is too powerful for us. On the contrary, if India tries something like this; it cannot get away without consequences. Just imagine the gap between 'threat perception' of USA and India for Pakistani authorities.

I am not trying to demoralize any one here. However, we cannot swallow something more than we can chew. We are not above laws of nature. We are human beings too and we are struggling to survive the challenges of 21st century. These are the ground realities of Pakistan today. The sooner more people in Pakistan realize this; the better for our nation.

everything goes around money my friend we need to see how long general public stay like this with foolish leaders on top
Our leadership is reflection of our society in its present form. It has been voted in to power by common man in Pakistan. Who is at fault here?

OR how long Pakistan keep getting afraid of US
As long as;

1. We achieve internal stability
2. We have a solid industry base to produce all tools we need.
3. We have a strong economy
4. We achieve high literacy rate and have flourishing R&D
5. We follow Islamic teachings properly

The combination of these factors can make us a world power. Until we achieve this benchmark, we have no hope.

We need to a learn a lesson or two from China.

China is currently so strong that it can send any 'potential adversary' to retreat without firing even a single bullet.

OR how long we will safe us from this war they will keep on doing thier dirty work against us
As long as we cooperate with them.

You know what scares me?

Iraq was once recognized as a 'rising power' of the Islamic world that could challenge the likes of Israel. And captialistic forces destroyed that nation. Thanks to leaders like Saddam.

Now Pakistan is being threatened of dire consequences by the same capitalistic forces. In these times, we do not need 'hot headed' leaders like Saddam. We need a visionary leadership.

OR Pakistan(Musharaf) took u-turn on US threats and still after 9 years threats are there hmmm it means after all this 9 years of helping them means nothing ? so it means we have taken the wrong steps 9 years back and now at some stage need to correct things..... at some stage need to say no........ somewhere ...somehow.....need to say no........
Musharraf was COAS back then. He had much better grasp of ground realities than common citizens of Pakistan. 9/11 proved to be unfavorable for PAKISTAN. And poor beautiful country was threatened to be bombed back to stone age. Can you imagine the shock of Pakistani leadership? On top of this we had a hostile India to contend with as well. Musharraf had to decide about the faith of 160 million people within 24 hours. Their was no nuetral option. The decision flexibility given to him was limited to WITH US or AGAINST US options. And you dare question his decision? What would have you done in his position?

Musharraf never claimed that Pakistan will not face any difficulties even after his good decision. He stated that he would steer Pakistan through less treacherous path.

To achieve the option of saying NO 'at some stage' would require lot of effort from us. It will not happen with talk and false self-assurances.

Just watch any Pakistan news channel for a day; you would get depressed.

Can we change this situation and make progress? YES WE CAN, if we adopt constructive posture instead of a destructive one.

my friend its not quickly it took 9 years to learn this..... sooner or later you will learn to respect yourself b4 asking others to respect you......
And I am suspecting that we have learned nothing yet. 9 more years wasted.

Please watch a program titled Pakistan - Running out of Bargaining Chips. It highlights some important lessons for us.

sooner to later you will start to think about having a change
YES! But not on the basis of false assurances and tough talk.

sooner or later you will also understand we did something really bad 30 years ago and again 9 years ago and now someday we need to pay the price...... the best way is to pay the price by taking corrective steps easy way or the hard way..... choice is open

:pakistan:
Again! We would loose a lot more with our 'hard ways' for dealing with challenges we face.

Saddam also tried to handle his challenges with 'hard ways' and he got a 'hard response' in return. Do we need to repeat this failed strategy as well? We need to stop underestimating the potential threats that we currently face. These threats contain a message for us; We need to change our perceptions now or we will be doomed. And Earth is filled with destroyed remains of those nations or empires, which did not learned a lesson from mistakes they committed and remained stubborn.

:tdown: This is a horrible thread and should be locked. The entire notion is ridiculous. :tdown:
Perhaps for you. But not for those who were threatened to or were actually bombed back to stone age. Thank you.

This thread contains healthy discussion and should be kept open.

Sorry to say but Afghans cannot be relied upon in any way...As soon as Karzai came to power he is mud slinging on Pakistan ever since..
Karzai represents a puppet regime. If he continues this posture, he would not last long. He knows how vulnerable he is and he cannot afford our enmity.

Again! Pakistan has lot more to loose than USA. And USA is already spending billions to fund its conflicts. It can do so as well in case of Pakistan.

That video is a grim reminder of how much situation can turn ugly in case of this hypothetical war.

Last edited:
first of all Talibans are much more stronger than Viet people First USA has to do something about them in Afghanistan, secondly we are much much stronger than Cambodians, so if there will be no issues in Pakistan Government then definetely Pakistan will going to be the grave yard for USA, bcz still they don't know us...

IF ever PAKISTAN is INVADED, IT WILL BE ATTACKED FROM MANY SIDES , ALL AT ONCE. IT WILL BE A COMIBANATION OF
1. US military attack from Afghanistan.
2. Balochistan declaring INDEPENDENCE. and Calling for US help
3. IN RESPONSE, IN THE NAME OF HUMAN RIGHTS, US Navy attacking and capturing Gwadar port, ( Pakistan Navy size 30,000 , LAUGHABLE ) AND CREATING ALTERNATE TRANSIT ROUTE TO AFGHANISTAN.
4. Atleast 1 bomb explosion in any part of PAKISTAN.
HOPE , THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN SINCE UNSTABLE PAKISTAN IS NOT IN INDIAS FAVOUR.

The USA is at war with al Qaeda in Pakistan. The USA is not going to occupy or go to war with Pakistan. The only exception to this would be if Pakistan nuclear weapons fell into the hands of alQaeda or terrorist then the USA would do what ever is necessary to protect itself.

Back
Top Bottom