What's new

Invading Pakistan? The Worst Idea Yet

Anyone willing to Invade Pakistan is most welcome.

You will be greeted with a nuclear holocaust the likes of which the world has not seen.

Lets hope such a day does not arrive.
:pakistan::sniper:

hey, thank God u have a PANDA as ur avatar, since its a Chinese animal, Im letting u off, other wise u would have suffered my wrath :D :sniper:

thank the Chinese :china: :lol::rofl:

Thats all u can bring to this arguement? some 5th grade standard jokes! come on man, grow up, or at least try to act as an adult :chilli:

so by your logic can I assume you dont have any face to show????:rofl:

What you did man to hide your face:azn:

And what I can discuss with you who can nuke US by some non existing sleeper cells.

I have even heard this hoax from a few fellow Pakistani: "Hitler said that if he had command of Pakistan's army. he would have conquered the entire world."

About this specific quote that you mentioned on Adolf Hitler sir, I would like to mention to you that it has been misquoted with the wrong words, as I happened to have read the real quote in a British book.

In reality the quote was about the Gorkha soldiers of South Asian origin that were recruited in the British armed forces during the times of world war. Hitler, out of a strong habit of studying his adversaries, was very impressed with the general Gorkha tradition of loyalty as he saw this among British recruited ones and hence mentioned the quote.

come here if u got the nuts for it and u will come to know what Pakistan is and that its not like our leaders in the face of war we have always stood strong and united come and we will screw u like the USSR

P.S we need a war to reunite ours country and nothing says unity better then screwing the world superpower...

come to Pakistan we will greet u with fireworks and light up the sky like it's ur fourth of july baby, we gona show u fireworks like those seen over Hiroshima and Nagasaki more than half a century ago.......

About this specific quote that you mentioned on Adolf Hitler sir, I would like to mention to you that it has been misquoted with the wrong words, as I happened to have read the real quote in a British book.

In reality the quote was about the Gorkha soldiers of South Asian origin that were recruited in the British armed forces during the times of world war. Hitler, out of a strong habit of studying his adversaries, was very impressed with the general Gorkha tradition of loyalty as he saw this among British recruited ones and hence mentioned the quote.

yeah i second you ...pakistan was still british india when hitler existed

Pakistan Leaders should not have give them help after 9 -11. Remember first IRAN, IRAQ, AFGANISTAN..... All were their allies first (Got US help) then got attacked/betraed by US.

Pakistan shouldn't have let them distroy their Sovereignity

Niether the US nor Pakistan is gonna come out strong so here is my opinion on whats gonna happen

Week 1:
The armies collide damage on both side perhaps more on ours. The entire nation unites for the war even the militants joins hand with the military.Nuclear war is threatened and may be employed.

Week 2:
After a deadly battle alot Pakistanis have been martyred news spreads civilians pick up arms mob the US bases more damage on both sides.

Week 3:
Military ammunition is almost consumed and possible aid from Russia flows in.Pakistani army in bad shape and so is the US army. String of unorganized attacks on US forces along with some military strikes.

Week 4:
Military resources are starved so strategic retreat to the north and to parts of Balochistan.Civilians keep fighting attacks get organized through military assistance.Economy has totally collapsed.

Week 5:
Pakistan occupied with strings of resistance across the country concentrated in the North West and South West.Guerrilla warfare organized strikes across the country planned by former service men financed by Russia, Iran etc.

Year 1:
Attacks against the US inside Pakistan and some on US soil. The US economy is more pressurized along with protest on their home front.

Year 2:
Strings of guerrilla attacks have demoralized the US army, and attacks on US soil have demoralized the US masses economy is strained, China becomes largest economy.

Now its a matter of time before the US withdraws

Last edited:
Pakistan Leaders should not have give them help after 9 -11. Remember first IRAN, IRAQ, AFGANISTAN..... All were their allies first (Got US help) then got attacked/betraed by US.

Pakistan shouldn't have let them distroy their Sovereignity

India is also their ally so should it also be worried about a US invasion.........:no:

Niether the US nor Pakistan is gonna come out strong so here is my opinion on whats gonna happen

Week 1:
The armies collide damage on both side perhaps more on ours. The entire nation unites for the war even the militants joins hand with the military.Nuclear war is threatened and may be employed.

Week 2:
After a deadly battle alot Pakistanis have been martyred news spreads civilians pick up arms mob the US bases more damage on both sides.

Week 3:
Military ammunition is almost consumed and possible aid from Russia flows in.Pakistani army in bad shape and so is the US army. String of unorganized attacks on US forces along with some military strikes.

Week 4:
Military resources are starved so strategic retreat to the north and to parts of Balochistan.Civilians keep fighting attacks get organized through military assistance.Economy has totally collapsed.

Week 5:
Pakistan occupied with strings of resistance across the country concentrated in the North West and South West.Guerrilla warfare organized strikes across the country planned by former service men financed by Russia, Iran etc.

Year 1:
Attacks against the US inside Pakistan and some on US soil. The US economy is more pressurized along with protest on their home front.

Year 2:
Strings of guerrilla attacks have demoralized the US army, and attacks on US soil have demoralized the US masses economy is strained, China becomes largest economy.

Now its a matter of time before the US withdraws
Quite a fantasy you have their.

Watch this:

And, the annual budget of US military is > 500 billion USD.

By comparison, the annual budget of Pakistan military is 8 billion USD.

Do the math.

And pray to God that such a situation never arise. And stop making funny posts because this thread has a serious tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

The US would never want to occupy Pakistan. All they would want is to annihilate all our military assets.

Which they can do while sipping :coffee: in Langley, Virginia.

The label 'hyperpower' is not lightly earned.

Week 1:

the US dont need to send foot soldiers to attack pakistan(if it ever happnes!!).

Quite a fantasy you have their.

Watch this:

YouTube - Castle Bravo : The most powerful thermonuclear explosion caused by EE.UU

And, the annual budget of US military is > 500 billion USD.

By comparison, the annual budget of Pakistan military is 8 billion USD.

Do the math.

And pray to God that such a situation never arise. And stop making funny posts because this thread has a serious tone.

lolz with this 500 billion USD budget why they still cannot contain afghanistan with no military budget :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wars cannot be won by military budgets they are won by having some aims.....

Pakistan army will loose it but not Pakistan :)
Pakistan nation and afghan nation will take things in thier own hands and USA will suffer with biggest defeat ever....

Pakistan will get rid of its fool leaders and true leadership will take over......YES PAKISTAN NEEDS WAR TO FIX THE ISSUES INTERNALLY......:pakistan::china:

the US dont need to send foot soldiers to attack pakistan(if it ever happnes!!).

maybe but Pakistan army and its people will send troops in afghanistan to hit USA by which US will send its troops in Pakistan and when the area of war increases the USA will suffer coz of hated they have already created in the minds of Pakistanies :):pakistan:

maybe but Pakistan army and its people will send troops in afghanistan to hit USA by which US will send its troops in Pakistan and when the area of war increases the USA will suffer coz of hated they have already created in the minds of Pakistanies :):pakistan:

We are absolutely free to draw any assumptions we want, but the realites on the ground might be different. Can pakistan and ist people sustain a prolonged war with america? war is not a joke buddy. Even if Pakistan army want to attack american troops in Afghanistan, will pakistani army have the required capacity to attack? we all know that attacking force might be alot larger than the defending ones.

and by the way, why do you change your flags quite alot?

Back
Top Bottom