What's new

introduction thread

saaju

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asslam alykum ....Hi everyone iam new member from azad Kashmir(Pakistan) ..recently joined PDF , hopefully you guys gonna enjoy my company ..

Hi, I am from Karachi. My name is wiki. I am new user. why i joined this forum? I think in Pakistan, defense dpt is only one dpt which i can trust because of their discipline and merit but sometimes I let down about PD. I am straightforward guy. I love, respect and care about my country's people and think about our basic rights and also fight for them. I have liberal and positive thoughts and also believe and do some basic practice of our religion (ISLAM) on daily basis.
" Victory is when you win a race against yourself"
" Don't tell the people who are you, they will let you know who you are".

Salam to all new friends, I want to ask one question, I have given two interviews in 2014 for the post of QA (Mechanical Engineer). After 1st interview, three (3) candidates were selected for the final interview included me but in final interview i was only one who given the final interview. My interview was awesome. Interviewer said to me you were only considered for this post rest of two candidates were not selected because of their absence. Me and interviewer were positive, i was at that moment and waiting for final call but unfortunately i didn't. Anybody know about this matter kindly share with me.
Thanks.

Hi, I am from Karachi. My name is wiki. I am new user. why i joined this forum? I think in Pakistan, defense dpt is only one dpt which i can trust because of their discipline and merit but sometimes I let down about PD. I am straightforward guy. I love, respect and care about my country's people and think about our basic rights and also fight for them. I have liberal and positive thoughts and also believe and do some basic practice of our religion (ISLAM) on daily basis.
" Victory is when you win a race against yourself"
" Don't tell the people who are you, they will let you know who you are".

Salam to all new friends, I want to ask one question, I have given two interviews in 2014 for the post of QA (Mechanical Engineer). After 1st interview, three (3) candidates were selected for the final interview included me but in final interview i was only one who given the final interview. My interview was awesome. Interviewer said to me you were only considered for this post rest of two candidates were not selected because of their absence. Me and interviewer were positive, i was at that moment and waiting for final call but unfortunately i didn't. Anybody know about this matter kindly share with me.
Thanks.
Did you follow up and called or email them?

Back
Top Bottom