What's new

Introducing - JF-17 Thunder Block - II

Inching forward into the fighter jet industry.....with full thrust and glory :tup: :pakistan: :china:
jf-17-1.jpg

jf17_thunder_l3.jpg

and many congratulations fellow countrymen :pakistan: :cheers: and thank you China :china:

Starts from 16th production bird. It can be retrofitted and the Block-1 will also undergo Block-II upgrades. Thanks to open architecture :D

hmm , that's cool ..
Thanks for the Info , but i am Happy that PAF finally come up with a Awesome Promotional Video ... It will Attract some potential buyers ..Inshallah

What's with the pilot's swagger... Never seen such a dheeli chaal wala pilot! Cmon guys... you could have a done better! This is a promotional video for heaven sakes!

At the moment probably not. Space and weight might both be issues against it. However I dont know whether this is likely to change with Bl.3 .
Araz
Some one mentioned in separate thread that it will be introduced after once 16 units are built or something like that. @Horus may provide more information.

Air commd Khalid said in an interview that at the end of this year 29th aircraft will be test flown in china and by that time first few thunder's of blk 1 will be seen with refuelling probe.
I think first Mirages are being converted for air to air refueling, as blk 1 were going upgrading for blk 2. By the end after completion of blk 1 upgrading few thunder's may be 4-5 will be retrofitted

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom