What's new

Interview with a Pakistani hitman.

No on ehires hitman in Pakistan, it's all MQM **** and propaganda.

These MQM rats have been murdering innocent people since the 90s. Thats why Nawaz Sharif took a strict army action against them. If you guys think these killings are something new, trust me, they are not. Back in the 90s, we had no media therefore we never found how many people were killed. Anyways, at this moment, atleast 30 to 50 people are dying in karachi everyday. Many cases go unreported. Kidnappings are also on the rise.

hope he gets locked up in solitary confinement for the rest of his life where people he killed visit him every night

I think there is something wrong with me coz I really like to read and know about serial killers, psychopaths, contract killers. :D

BTW guys, The Iceman Movie is going to be released, based on true story, a hitman who killed over 100 people and lost the count. Initially, he killed few people just because they shouted at him. Then he thought why not make money out of it.

Other MQM workers, afterall MQM needs "Shaheeds" too?

Who killed Azeem Tariq? Who killed Imran Farooq? these are the big names, average MQM workers are like insects for the big badmash sitting in London. Consider it coming from someone who knows, if you don't it does not affect me.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3452572 said:
yeah so who kills MQM workers??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3452572 said:
yeah so who kills MQM workers??

Bro, you are very naive. yes there is a gang war going on in karachi between PPP, ANP, Aman committee, and MQM but at the end of the day, MQM bags the most kills. They have thousands of target killers in the city at any given time. What I like about MQM is they know how to protect their areas. Areas that MQM controls, there is peace, and prosperity. They dont let anyone disrupt peace in their areas but in areas that are controlled by ANP and aman committee, MQM deals with them like serious business. I am not trying to glorify MQM because they are murderers, thieves and robbers. They have murdered thousands of people so far and have lost very few.

Bro, you are very naive. yes there is a gang war going on in karachi between PPP, ANP, Aman committee, and MQM but at the end of the day, MQM bags the most kills. They have thousands of target killers in the city at any given time. What I like about MQM is they know how to protect their areas. Areas that MQM controls, there is peace, and prosperity. They dont let anyone disrupt peace in their areas but in areas that are controlled by ANP and aman committee, MQM deals with them like serious business. I am not trying to glorify MQM because they are murderers, thieves and robbers. They have murdered thousands of people so far and have lost very few.

It's actually people like you who are not only naive but quite 'simple' too, really. Just 1 question for you and your allies.....who was killing Karachiites and urdu speaking minority in Sindh before MQM was formed in late 80's? Lets see how smart you really are!

Who killed Azeem Tariq? Who killed Imran Farooq? these are the big names, average MQM workers are like insects for the big badmash sitting in London. Consider it coming from someone who knows, if you don't it does not affect me.

MQM must be a party of crazy lunatics, everyday they must draw random names from within the party ranks and without too to target! They probably hold big murdering orgies at night too. Oh and their millions of followers and supporters must all be psychopaths as well!

poor MQM workers, they are just being trapped in the party for sacrificial ritual :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3454101 said:
poor MQM workers, they are just being trapped in the party for sacrificial ritual :rofl:

Lol......well said :)

Back
Top Bottom