What's new

Interesting Jewish Article on Iran and Saudi Arabia

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iran and Saudis Acting Out Ancient Messiah Prophecy?

Jews familiar with the ancient Yalkut Shimoni notice recent tensions between Iran, Saudi Arabia match prophecy regarding the Messiah.

ews familiar with an ancient compilation of Aggadic exegesis called Yalkut Shimoni noticed in recent weeks that current tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia matches a prophecy it contains regarding the year in which the Messiah – the King who redeems Israel and the world – is to appear.

In particular, the recently revealed Iranian plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the U.S. and subsequent reports that the Arab nations are pressuring the West to attack Iran, appear to fit the sequence of events predicted in the Yalkut Shimoni.
In to the part of the book dealing with the Book of Isaiah, the following passage appears:

"Rabbi Yitzchak said: 'In the year in which the Messiah-King appears, all the nations of the world are provoking each other. The King of Persia provokes an Arab king and the Arab king turns to Aram for advice. And the King of Persia goes back and destroys the entire world. And all the nations of the world are in panic and distress and they fall upon their faces and are seized with pains like those of a woman giving birth, and Israel are in panic and distress and asking 'where shall we go? Where shall we go?,' and He says to them 'my sons, do not fear; all that I have done, I have done only for you. Why are you afraid? Do not fear, your time of redemption has come, and the final redemption is not like the first redemption, because the first redemption was followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms, but the final redemption is not followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms."
Persia is currently known as Iran, and an Arab king – or the Arab king – can be reasonably understood, in modern eyes, as referring to the king of [Saudi] Arabia, the Arab homeland.

This passage is relatively well-known and oft-quoted, and some modern versions of it substitute "Edom" for "Aram." Ancient Jewish references to "Edom" are nowadays generally seen as referring to Europe or the West. "Aram" refers to a part of ancient Mesopotamia, roughly congruent to the northern part of modern Iraq and eastern Syria. The instability in precisely this area is reportedly what most concerns the Saudis, as a U.S. pullout from Iraq looms and Syria's pro-Iranian regime teeters.
The prophecy bodes ill for much of the world, which, if Rabbi Yitzchak's quote is to be taken literally, is to be destroyed by Iran before the Messiah steps in.

The identity of the compiler of Yalkut Shimoni is not known with certainty but a copy of it is known to have existed 700 years ago, in 1310 CE. The works it quotes are even older, and go back to early Talmudic times.

Iran and Saudis Act Out Ancient Messiah Prophecy? - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This confirms what I said earlier of Israel wishes nothing more than Iran and Saudi Arabia at lugger heads against each other to get their Messiah. Also Shias would love nothing more but the same exact thing to get their Mahdi. Christians are guilty of the same thing waiting for Jesus to return. Contrary to popular belief religion sadfuly still holds a very strong grip in nation's politics.

excluding makkah/madina and other holy sites, pakistan should nuke both the countries to create peace

sick of these silly/useless cat fights pushing middle deeper into shitthole than it already is:confused:

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Mosa, is trying to reserve a spot in my signature and sit along side sombozo's hillarious quote.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

excluding makkah/madina and other holy sites, pakistan should nuke both the countries to create peace

sick of these silly/useless cat fights pushing middle deeper into shitthole than it already is:confused:

[/QUOTE]
If Iran and KSA are shitholes than the sub continent... lol srsly? Don't start a dick measuring contest here cuz you're gonna lose.

Mosa, is trying to reserve a spot in my signature and sit along side sombozo's hillarious quote.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

If Iran and KSA are shitholes than the sub continent... lol srsly? Don't start a dick measuring contest here cuz you're gonna lose.

we have conflicts based on some principles, you guys are like women fighting each other or pulling their hair, or cats fighting seriously guy

yes middle east is a bigger shitt hole than subcontinent, we dont get raided every ten years and neither fight every another day

how many wars middle east had since then?? and how many in subcontinent

the ME has far bigger problems then the sub continent. and most of the problems in ME are based on things that happened 1000 years ago.

we have conflicts based on some principles, you guys are like women fighting each other or pulling their hair, or cats fighting seriously guy

yes middle east is a bigger shitt hole than subcontinent, we dont get raided every ten years and neither fight every another day

how many wars middle east had since then?? and how many in subcontinent
are you serious?
The living conditions in the ME are on a different level compared to the sub continent
check out the Human Development Index scores of ME countries and compared them to yours. Stop talking none sense.
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you guys are spending more money on your military than on health and education and you're lecturing us? You have been at it with India for ever so why are you taking the moral high ground? Iran's education and health budgets are both higher than its military budgets. We haven't invaded another country in 200 years. Our HDI is higher than even Turkey, let alone the sub continent. Stop talking none-sense.

are you serious?
The living conditions in the ME are on a different level compared to the sub continent
check out the Human Development Index scores of ME countries and compared them to yours. Stop talking none sense.
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you guys are spending more money on your military than on health and education and you're lecturing us? You have been at it with India for ever so why are you taking the moral high ground? Iran's education and health budgets are both higher than its military budgets. We haven't invaded another country in 200 years. Our HDI is higher than even Turkey, let alone the sub continent. Stop talking none-sense.

who is talking about HDI, im talking about the wars and conflicts

our HDI is less because there is more population and corruption, pakistan population is 4 times iran and pakistan area is half of iran

go learn english now

who is talking about HDI, im talking about the wars and conflicts, idiot

our HDI is less because there is more population and corruption, pakistan population is 4 times iran and pakistan area is half of iran

go learn english now
My English is getting me to law school (one of the hardest places on earth to get into law school) so buzz off. And I just told you, our military budget is smaller than our education and health spendings. We also haven't attacked another country in more than 200 years. On the other hand you guys are spending more on your military than you do on education and health. If "conflicts and wars" were the measures of how shitty a country was, then the US and the West would take the gold medal. And as I said, our military spending is peanuts compared to education and health, so it's you who needs to be lectured.

My English is getting me to law school (one of the hardest places on earth to get into law school) so buzz off. And I just told you, our military budget is smaller than our education and health spendings. We also haven't attacked another country in more than 200 years. On the other hand you guys are spending more on your military than you do on education and health. If "conflicts and wars" were the measures of how shitty a country was, then the US and the West would take the gold medal. And as I said, our military spending is peanuts compared to education and health, so it's you who needs to be lectured.

oohh my brother when im talking about iran specifically

you are having hard time understanding what i said, please learn english

god bless you with same technique how will you argue in courts, i think you should change you school because law doesnt suit you

I understand that this thread might look "Stupid" but I was only pointing out Jewish mentality of the Saudi-Iranian divide. And the Persian is here firing insults as usual. We destroyed your Empire and it is lost forever get used to it and move on.

oohh my brother when im talking about iran specifically

you are having hard time understanding what i said, please learn english

god bless you with same technique how will you argue in courts, i think you should change you school because law doesnt suit you
ayyyyyyy why am I even wasting my time, I don't know.
Listen, Iran is part of the ME and you said Iran, as well as saudi, should be nuked b/c they're both **** holes. It doesn't matter if you were talking about one country or all countries in the ME. All countries in this region are doing better then the countries of sub continent. Living conditions are better and the level of growth is higher in the region. Politically, the region is messed up, but I rather live in a politically messed up region than a region with absurd living conditions. Now stop trolling.

I understand that this thread might look "Stupid" but I was only pointing out Jewish mentality of the Saudi-Iranian divide. And the Persian is here firing insults as usual. We destroyed your Empire and it is lost forever get used to it and move on.

yes all happened in stone age empires and all stuff, move on you HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oy wahabi, I was actually defending wahabistan (don't ejaculate, I only did it to prove a point). Learn to read.

Regarding "my" empire >> WTF
talk about random

And you destroyed that particular dynasty. Last I checked, Persians remained Persians and Iran is still being ruled by Iranians. Define empire btw, cuz we're still rulling over more minorities than I can count, including arabs.

ayyyyyyy why am I even wasting my time, I don't know.
Listen, Iran is part of the ME and you said Iran, as well as saudi, should be nuked b/c they're both **** holes. It doesn't matter if you were talking about one country or all countries in the ME. All countries in this region are doing better then the countries of sub continent. Living conditions are better and the level of growth is higher in the region. Politically, the region is messed up, but I rather live in a politically messed up region than a region with absurd living conditions. Now stop trolling.

say Freakin desert oil, enjoy while it last, will not last for ever

you are dragging to your low level so just i have to reply to suit your level, i think productively sub continent is much better considering the population and stuff than your shittholes deserts, industries are being built, we even made nukes to nuke you some day

have a good day

Iran and middle east both are rich with Oil and they are getting richer by selling the Oil.We are not the one selling the Oil and getting rich.
Both iran and Middle east have more responsiblity on their shoulders than Pakistan.Instead of fighting with each other they should invest in tech research and instead of buying weapons to kill each other they should buy weapon to fight their common enemy i-e GEOs and Americans.

They should provide food to the people of Africa who are dying just coz of hunger ....................As far as Pakistan is concern let me remind u one thing we are dragging ourselves for a long time due to the choas in our neighbouring country otherwise we were the one's to bring whole muslims to one table .Remember Islamic convention in Lahore Pakistan.We are the one nation in whole Islamic world who have the guts with Allah's help to make a nuclear weapon and protect it.We are the one fighting on behalf of Muslims , we are the one supporting Muslims cause in the world............

abt Iran i still remember who they decived Pakistan on Kashmir issue to go in favour of India.........So its time to feel the responsibiility on ur shoulders and act sober.

Back
Top Bottom