What's new

Intel reports: Assassinations plans for Imran Khan & Sheikh Rashid in Pindi

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sheikhimi.jpg

Their was plan of murdering both Sheikh Rasheed and Imran through Suicide bombing on 9th May

so they wanted to make my hometown graveyard for great leaders of this country? how about they come face to face with me and i will make sure they pray for their own death, sick freaks

As PTI PMLn Muk Muka Was done Last, night PTI Goons Start, Another Media Story To Gain Back sympthaies For ÌK, becausr They Fear Pakistani Public,s backlash?
Plz make Another One, this is Too Old?

As PTI PMLn Muk Muka Was done Last, night PTI Goons Start, Another Media Story To Gain Back sympthaies For ÌK, becausr They Fear Pakistani Public,s backlash?
Plz make Another One, this is Too Old?

Their was no muka muka done stop lying

what wud have been general pakistani public reaction if they had succeded to murder IK ? (touch wood, hez fine)

so they wanted to make my hometown graveyard for great leaders of this country? how about they come face to face with me and i will make sure they pray for their own death, sick freaks

What the hell is this??
I don't understand the masterplan of Talibans...at one side,they claim that they are so not enemy of PTI,JUI and PML-N while on the other side they plan to assassinate Mr Khan?Their intentions clearly intersect their statements.

There was a news article saying that the jalsa had been cancelled due to 'security concerns'...all makes sense now what those concerns were.

A blessing in disguise then, the fall from lifter?
@nuclearpak now I understand their intentions clearly...their statement that JUI,PTI and PML-N is not their target while planning an attack to their meetings clearly expresses their master plan...
They were deviating intelligence from their target,the truth is that all those parties who will form government will be their target,oh my god...while their statements only mean to deviate intelligence sectors..how fool of us to believe them!

Last edited by a moderator:
PMLN is very dangerous party. They already killed Four security guards of Sheikh Rasheed in 2010 but Luckily he survived in this incident.
They killed a PTI worker and many injured in rehmanabad chowk Rawalpindi, I was also there, i already posted the incident here. the way, they were shooting It was miracle that i am safe.

Now, PMLN made planning to kill Imran khan and Sheikh Rashid but Imran khan was injured in Lahore due to accident..

Some journalist's life is also in danger, We should discourage PMLN party and their gang and militant groups. I have no hope of Peace here. PMLN is becoming MQM in Punjab. They got fake mandate and contains militant groups. I think that Punjab will become Karachi,
I.e Good roads, Tall building, but no respect for human life.

If Not Muk Mukaa, What Not Sharif Went Before Elections To See Him, He Went There When he Confrimed He won

It is choice of Nawaz not Imran by the way Shabaz went to see him Sir Nawaz went their Imran Khan didn't invited man you are full of idiotic points

What the hell is this??
I don't understand the masterplan of Talibans...at one side,they claim that they are so not enemy of PTI,JUI and PML-N while on the other side they plan to assassinate Mr Khan?Their intentions clearly intersect their statements.

@nuclearpak now I understand their intentions clearly...their statement that JUI,PTI and PML-N is not their target while planning an attack to their meetings clearly expresses their master plan...
They were deviating intelligence from their target,the truth is that all those parties who will form government will be their target,oh my god...while their statements only mean to deviate intelligence sectors..how fool of us to believe them!

Ohh Bhai, dont Wory!
All This Is A Background To Hoodwink Muk Mukaa of Yesterday, Aysey Hi TTp Par Ilzam Lagga Rahein Hian PTi Wallay Without Any Proof, Just To Make Peoples Like you Jazzbati BHAI KI JAN KHATRAY MIEN HAI.
reality Is if TTp Had Decided To Take Out Imran, It allready Has Done It?
Instead They Cleared The Way, For Him In KpK, By Attacking ANP, Mulana Fazlu, Even QAZI Marhoom?

It is choice of Nawaz not Imran by the way Shabaz went to see him Sir Nawaz went their Imran Khan didn't invited man you are full of idiotic points

& You ARE FULL
OF MUK MUKAA POINTS, DONT YOU THINK?

Ohh Bhai, dont Wory!
All This Is A Background To Hoodwink Muk Mukaa of Yesterday, Aysey Hi TTp Par Ilzam Lagga Rahein Hian PTi Wallay Without Any Proof, Just To Make Peoples Like you Jazzbati BHAI KI JAN KHATRAY MIEN HAI.
reality Is if TTp Hhd Decided To Take Out Imran, It allready Has Done It?
Instead They Cleared The Way, For Him In KpK, By Attacking ANP, Mulana Fazlu, Even QAZI Marhoom?

& You ARE FULL
OF MUK MUKAA POINTS, DONT YOU THINK?
I am not you are coming up with crap again and again

What the hell is this??

That is the problem with us... We blame every thing on Taliban's...If taliban wanted to kill him they had numerous easy chances before and they would have....Did you forget when he was sleeping with no security on the side of a road in Peshawar blocking the Nato route, he would had been a easy target...

Sheikhimi.jpg

Their was plan of murdering both Sheikh Rasheed and Imran through Suicide bombing on 9th May

2 Number Paid Prapoganda News, just To Make Ik Innocent Again aFter Heavy Defeat In Elections & After Muk Mukaa with Nawaz Last Night?
I can Gurntee, This News Cant Be Investigated, Its Like Namaloom Afrad Of Karachi?

Back
Top Bottom