What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

A few misguided NRI Sikhs may still talk of Khalistan but Sardars in India have moved on.

Which is precisely the problem. Our leaders are weak, selfish, corrupt, and greedy, thus the Indian state has capitalized on our inadequacies of achieving justice for the crimes committed against us.

We need Sikhs to go back to how we were in the 18th century. We hit back against those who perpetrated genocide against us and uprooted their tyrannical ways, and the Indian Sikhs have allowed themselves to become a laughing stock in the face of that unlike our NRI communities.

Raj Karega Khalsa. Indian injustice will be toppled.

False flagger from our western neighbor - dont waste yr time.

Grow up Hindu. Not everyone on the internet who speaks out against the India is a Pakistani "false flagger". :lol:

I personally am against the actions of both India and Pakistan. Hindu and Muslim rule has always persecuted us, and 47, 84 were clear examples of it.

Khalistan will be a reality in the coming decades. The GoI has failed us tremendously since the 1980s.

The pathetic gov't wouldn't even allow a harmless film like Sadda Haq to be released even when it was historically credible and didn't promote anything against the unity of the Indian state.

The movie was released in India. It was in the first place was not banned by the Indian state but by Punjab and Haryana govts and that was also revoked through supreme court.

It would be good if you learn a thing or two about the functioning of a complex democracy like india before passing judgments based on khalistani literature sitting in Canada.

the Indian Sikhs have allowed themselves to become a laughing stock in the face of that unlike our NRI communities.

Being the richest community in India currently manning the prime ministerial, army chief, head of planning commission etc posts despite their 2% numbers is indeed a ''laughing stock'' as per khalistani foreigners.

The movie was released in India. It was in the first place was not banned by the Indian state but by Punjab and Haryana govts and that was also revoked through supreme court.

It would be good if you learn a thing or two about the functioning of a complex democracy like india before passing judgments based on khalistani literature sitting in Canada.

OK, my bad on mistaking the governmental hierarchy, but for what purpose was it banned in the first place? Why did Hindutva folk come out and celebrate its banning?

And what should I learn about the functioning of India? What relevance does that have with my overarching point on Indian crimes against my community? Crimes which have gone unpunished for more than 30 years now.

OK, my bad on mistaking the governmental hierarchy, but for what purpose was it banned in the first place? Why did Hindutva folk come out and celebrate its banning?

And what should I learn about the functioning of India? What relevance does that have with my overarching point on Indian crimes against my community? Crimes which have gone unpunished for more than 30 years now.

It was banned by Punjab and Haryana govt, their reasoning was that the movie might create law and order issues, of these Punjab is a Sikh dominated govt.

As to the riots in 1984, India has squarely failed to provide justice, because congress party carried out the riots and ruled for most parts and made weak cases. That's a fact. However to think there is some kind of anti-Sikh conspiracy in india is ridiculous. It was hindu groups that protected Sikhs during those riots.

I want those congress leaders hanged, but that has nothing to do with breaking india. I also want those Canadian bastards who bombed hundreds of Indians in that plane bombing hanged and Canadian government has squarely failed at it. But that does not mean I want Canada broken into pieces as if that will bring justice. These are cases of travesty of justice and failure of states, agreed.

It was banned by Punjab and Haryana govt, their reasoning was that the movie might create law and order issues, of these Punjab is a Sikh dominated govt.

Like I mentioned earlier, our leadership is a flop. Hara*is like Badal and his SAD cronies do nothing for the case of Sikhs despite electing themselves as our representatives.

As to the riots in 1984, India has squarely failed to provide justice, because congress party carried out the riots and ruled for most parts and made weak cases. That's a fact. However to think there is some kind of anti-Sikh conspiracy in india is ridiculous. It was hindu groups that protected Sikhs during those riots.

Why did Congress win the election in the electoral year immediately following Bluestar and the Delhi pogroms? How did they attain that power if not for the Hindu-majority voting them in?

Why wasn't and justice appropriated for Sikhs when BJP was in power? They had the time to oversee the destruction of Babri and instigate communal violence between Hindus and Muslims, but not provide us with any justice?

Why did Congress win the election in the electoral year immediately following Bluestar and the Delhi pogroms? How did they attain that power if not for the Hindu-majority voting them in?

Sympathy vote for indira gandhi plus the Anti-Sikh sentiment along with the outburst of jingoistic nationalism helped Congress win ???????

Why wasn't and justice appropriated for Sikhs when BJP was in power? They had the time to oversee the destruction of Babri and instigate communal violence between Hindus and Muslims, but not provide us with any justice?

Congress won overwhelmingly because Indira was murdered and there was a sympathy wave. But they had won ALL elections before that too barring 1977, so what kind of flimsy logic are you coming up with? The hindu parties won only 2 seats out of over 500 in that election. Do you think it was a hindu-sikh thing???

BJP was in power 15 years after the riots, as I told you the cases are weak. I completely agree with you its a failure of our state, just like its a failure of Canadian state not to punish anyone for bombing air india flight 182 and killing 329 people.

Sympathy vote for indira gandhi plus the Anti-Sikh sentiment along with the outburst of jingoistic nationalism helped Congress win ???????

How did Congress come to power after the first term? Pulling of strings by the Dynasty. Ruling since independence give you a strength.

Well indian national congress can be compared to the ANC in South Africa. While the South African people are grateful for their efforts in ending apartheid in South africa, they are corrupt as hell.

Congress is so entrenched that it is able to compete in far more states than it's rivals.

Which is precisely the problem. Our leaders are weak, selfish, corrupt, and greedy, thus the Indian state has capitalized on our inadequacies of achieving justice for the crimes committed against us.

We need Sikhs to go back to how we were in the 18th century. We hit back against those who perpetrated genocide against us and uprooted their tyrannical ways, and the Indian Sikhs have allowed themselves to become a laughing stock in the face of that unlike our NRI communities.

Raj Karega Khalsa. Indian injustice will be toppled.

Grow up Hindu. Not everyone on the internet who speaks out against the India is a Pakistani "false flagger". :lol:

I personally am against the actions of both India and Pakistan. Hindu and Muslim rule has always persecuted us, and 47, 84 were clear examples of it.

The way you are speaking is absolutely disgusting. It is not what I expect from a Sikh. I'm half Sikh and half Hindu and I'm guessing you hate Hindus because of 1984? That's like Jews hating Christians because most of the Nazis where Christians. You are an embarrassment to Sikhs everywhere. You know that Guru Nanaks parents where Hindu? I bet you are not even religious and don't even wear a turban. To all Indians, this idiot is not representative of NRI Sikhs. We are mostly pro India but we want justice.

CRPF jawan killed in Bastar; smooth polling amid stray incidents of violence - The Times of India

RAIPUR: A CRPF jawan was killed when Naxalites ambushed a polling party in troubled Dantewada district of Chhattisagrh on Monday, police said. The incident took place when the party was returning after concluding polling near Nayanar village of Katekalyan police station limits, a senior official said.

The ultras opened indiscriminate fire on members of the polling team leaving B Joseph of 186 CRPF Battalion, who was with them, dead. Naxalites fled into the jungle after the CRPF men launched retaliatory attack, the official said.

Additional forces were rushed to the spot after the news of the incident. The polling staff was reported safe and brought out of the jungle, the official said.

Bombs found

Over ten bombs, including a 10kg pipe bomb, were recovered and a policeman was injured in a bomb attack by Naxalites in Chhattisgarh where voting for first phase of assembly polls in 18 constituencies of Naxalite-hit Bastar region and Rajnandgaon district is underway on Monday.

Around 40 per cent polling was registered in 12 constituencies of Bastar and one in Rajnandgaon district till 1pm, electoral officers said.

Ahead of polling in Naxalite-hit Bastar district, a clash broke out between supporters of BJP and Congress following which cases were registered against members of both the groups.

A police personnel was injured when a pressure bomb laid by Naxalites exploded in Kanker district of north Bastar.

The incident took place when the jawan was removing the bomb, placed beneath the earth, for defusing near Parlakot village, Kanker additional superintendent of police CD Tandon told PTI.

As the polling got underway, explosives were recovered from separate places in Bastar region.

According to a senior police official, a pipe bomb of 10kg was recovered from Murkinar area of Bijapur district while 8 bombs were found in Mangnar area and two in Kuwakonda area of Dantewada district were recovered by security forces during demining operations.

Besides, tiffin bombs in Orcha area of Narayanpur district and a bomb in Kanker district were also recovered.

Voting failed to kick start in two hyper sensitive polling booths — Durgapur and Sitaram — of Kanker as polling parties were unable to reach the venue owing to Naxalite resistance and looting of EVM machines from polling parties.

Encounters between security forces and Maoists were also reported near few polling booths in Naxalite-hit Dantewada district and Bijapur of southern Chhattisgarh.

A total of 143 candidates from 12 constituencies are in the fray in Bastar division and six constituencies of Rajnandgaon district with an electorate of 29,33,200 in the first of the two-phase polls to the 90-member assembly in the state where chief minister Raman Singh is hoping for a hat-trick.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1311...wans-and-civilian-killed-naxal-landmine-blast

Raipur: Two BSF jawans and a civilian driver were killed when Naxals blew up their vehicles in Maoist-hit Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.

The troopers were returning after security deployment for polling in Sukma region when a landmine blast took place between their two vehicles near Kerlapal camp, Additional Director General Police (Naxal Operations), R K Vij told reporters.

While three persons were killed, two others were injured in the blast.

Soon after getting news of the incident, additional forces were rushed to the spot and the injured were being retrieved from there, he said.

According to police sources, a convoy of BSF vehicles was returning to their camp after conducting poll duty in the region, when Naxals triggered a blast on a road near Manjhipara and Badeshetti villages in Sukma.

CRPF officer arrested in Bihar for leaking information to Naxals

Patna: A CRPF officer was arrested in Bihar’s Gaya district on Thursday for leaking details of the ongoing anti-Naxal operation to the Maoists.

An FIR has been filed against Assistant Commandant Sanjay Kumar Yadav in Gaya’s Imamganj police station.

Sanjay Kumar, an assistant commandant of 159th battalion of the Central Reserve Police Force, was arrested by the special task force (STF) of Bihar Police.

Kumar was in regular touch with Maoists and constantly provided vital information to them. It is being said that the CRPF officer’s phone was in surveillance for the past few months, which revealed that he passed on information of the troop movement to the Naxals.

Reports suggest that the officer was held following inputs from a person named Pradeep Yadav who was arrested earlier. Yadav is suspected to be a Maoist.

The state home department will inform the union home ministry to initiate action against the official.

Police officials said it was for the first time that a CRPF officer of the rank of assistant commandant was arrested on such serious charges.

Gaya is considered a stronghold of Maoists, where a CRPF camp is based for combing operations against them.

First Published: Friday, November 15, 2013, 09:28

Last edited:
Arunachal Pradesh

Assam

Jammu and Kashmir (occupied/disputed area of the Kashmir valley only)

Manipur

Mizoram

Nagaland

Punjab

Tripura

Tamil Nadu

<u,
Arunachal Pradesh

Assam

Jammu and Kashmir (occupied/disputed area of the Kashmir valley only)

Manipur

Mizoram

Nagaland

Punjab

Tripura

Tamil Nadu

Mummy..... We are gonna be divided...... :rofl:

By da I am happy your list came down to handful from 100+ some yrs back. ;)

Back
Top Bottom