What's new

Inside Pakistan’s **** industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your personal view on this matter ?
I believe that this Zina and it must be stopped as it eats through the society where we don't have any protection for Kids from getting hold of these Movies.
If you think kids can't watch **** without cds then you're wrong dude.Everything is on internet now...but there is difference between watching **** and making **** and the latter should be illegal and people should be punished.

haha anyone got pics of these people ?

I like the first one, looks good. Please send her to work as an Indian diplomat to Pakistan. I will take it from there. :azn::agree::whistle:

Priya, send her too.

Too many sickos on this thread. ;)

Dude both are Indians. first 1s original name is Karan Malhotra ( not to be confused with the other karan.1970)

and the other one, priya rai is from delhi.

Both are settled in US and has nothing to do with India. You have to be satisfied , for the time being with Rakhi Sawanth. :D:D:D:D

haha anyone got pics of these people ?

Here is Pakistani Ron Jeremy and his **** partner Israeli Jenna Jammeson (Cousin of Ehud Barak)

Here they are getting an award for their film.

tn_daphne_and_asif_ali_zardari__hus.jpg

The mods are here, they will close this soon. Lets have our fun while it lasts.

Here is Pakistani Ron Jeremy and his **** partner Israeli Jenna Jammeson (Cousin of Ehud Barak)

no wonder why all pakistani keep their hands on their crouches :chilli:

btw i can feel a tank coming soon to delete all the posts :)

The mods are here, they will close this soon. Lets have our fun while it lasts.

:D:D:D ... what makes u think they dont love a bit of fun.

This thread has made a U-Turn from Pakistan **** industry to Indian one. LOL.

Anyway the major stars here are based in US and they act more like Americans than desi in the videos. ( i admit i have seen those.:D).

The demand for this is imminent as to the traffic from this region towards sites which put **** shooted through mobiles and hidden cams which is of a great interest to the people particularly from this region of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

:D:D:D ... what makes u think they dont love a bit of fun.

This thread has made a U-Turn from Pakistan **** industry to Indian one. LOL.

Anyway the major stars here are based in US and they act more like Americans than desi in the videos. ( i admit i have seen those.:D).

The demand for this is imminent as to the traffic from this region towards sites which put **** shooted through mobiles and hidden cams which is of a great interest to the people particularly from this region of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You see ****, Taubah Taubah. :lol:

Cute.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...karachi-s-****-hub-still-going-strong-20.html

another thread is also running similiar lines...

i dont know if its relevant here but since we r at it here is an interesting news to share

Despite having served for years as a distinguished Pakistani diplomat, Akbar Zeb reportedly cannot receive accreditation as Pakistan's ambassador to Saudi Arabia. The reason, apparently, has nothing to do with his credentials, and everything to do with his name -- which, in Arabic, translates to "biggest dick":

In Saudi Arabia, size does count.

A high level Pakistani diplomat has been rejected as Ambassador of Saudi Arabia because his name, Akbar Zib, equates to "Biggest Dick" in Arabic. Saudi officials, apparently overwhelmed by the idea of the name, put their foot down and gave the idea of his being posted there, the kibosh.

According to this Arabic-language article in the Arab Times, Pakistan had previously floated Zeb's name as ambassador to the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, only to have him rejected for the same reason. One can only assume that submitting Zeb's name to a number of Arabic-speaking countries is some unique form of punishment designed by the Pakistani Foreign Ministry -- or the result of a particularly egregious cockup.

Pakistani ambassador rejected because his name is NSFW in Arabic [UPDATED] | FP Passport

P R A N K !!!!!

MAMOONA MALIK 2:53 PM ET February 10, 2010 clarification
High Commission for Pakistan
Press Section
Ottawa
---
We would like to point out that the story going around that our ambassador was rejected by Saudi Arabia is a hoax and should not be taken seriously. It is a prank played on the internet which has now been picked up by some newspapers. In actual fact the Ambassador was never selected for Saudi Arabia or any Arab country nor his name sent to seek concurrence of the respective governments. He has served only 9 months of his 3 years tenure in Ottawa.
We hope you will see the story for what it is – a hoax.
(Mamoona Amjed)
Press Counsellor
February 10, 2010

guy if you think there hot .... GET A LIFEEE .... need queens of islam..... girl reppin the hijab dunt care if she want she can wear a jilbab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom