What's new

Inside Kaaba

JazakAllah! The Holy Kaaba is opened twice a year for cleaning, and many international dignitaries are allowed inside for the cleaning. The keys to Holy Kabaa are kept with a local tribe called Bani Shaybat. This practce takes place before Ramadaan and again before Hajj.

3a518b2b697f423176716d29c61a087d.jpg

sorry for my ignorance. can u explain to me a little bit on this part as to what were the idols and what was the religion before islam in that part of the world .
Many religion including Yahood "jews" and Nasara "christian" (i think) . And many others who worshiped idols.

sorry for my ignorance. can u explain to me a little bit on this part as to what were the idols and what was the religion before islam in that part of the world .

You have every Right to ask any question about Islam so dont shy:)

The story Begins with Prophet Abraham PBUH who migrated to Arabia on Allah's Command with His Wife Bibi Hajra and Young son who later became a Prophet name Ismael R/A.

They started living in the barren mountains of Arabia when they did not had water & Abraham's wife ran for many times in between the hills to look for water for young Ismael who was lying on the Ground rubbing his heal on the stones.

Eventually Allah produced a stream of water from the same spot where Ismael was rubbing his heel & when His Mother came and saw the miracle she said "Zam Zam" or stop , stop and tried to isolate the stream and that very stream runs till today and if you ask any
Pilgrim who came from KSA for Zam zam he will tell you what it is & it is considered the Pure or holy water.

Zamzam Well - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also the Course where his Mother ran to look for water in the burning sun exists today called the saffa and marwa and the practice is called "Sai" and Allah ordered to make it a part of Hajj that Everyone has to run/walk briskly on that very route.

So in other words Muslims follow a Practice originated by a Women ... please do not tell us that Islam oppresses them as Billions have followed her and paid homage !

There is place near to ka'ba called "Tehreem". That is technically considered inside Ka'ba. If you ever visit Makkah try two offer to rakat of Nafal in Tehreem and it will be considered as you prayed inside Ka'ba.

I wasn't lucky enough to find a place there when i went to perform Hajj last year but that was because they had closed Tehreem due to excess of peoples. You will usually find it open when you are not travelling during Hajj. I had extremely short trip to Makkah and Madina but if you go like 10-15 days before Hajj you should be able to find a place in Tehreem and offer Nafals there.

Visiting there is like you spent days in Heaven :smitten:

I Loved it
Hateem, its called Hateem.

Wow you guys resurrected a decade old thread. Poor Musharraf.

Back
Top Bottom