What's new

Inside Kaaba

sir

1. I have some questions, is there any need to go inside the holy "Kaaba"?

2. What they King and Musharaff do by going inside? What was the reason?

3. What they gain by visiting inside holy "Kaaba" is there any religious significance?

4. As per my knowledge Islam is religion of equality all are equal so going inside only by few elite is this right or have any significance?

5. I have know the significance of the Hajj and Umrah but is there also mention of visiting inside holy Kaaba in the holy Quraan?

thanks

1. no need to go inside kaaba the saudi king goes in twice a year to clean it from within.

2.maybe Musharaff wanted to see the inside of kaaba or maybe it was time for the saudi king to clean the inside of the kaaba and he must have asked mush to come along.

3. no.

4. no, the king has the key to the kaaba and it does not matter who goes in you wont get reward to go in or not the reward is in performing hajj/umrah.

5.no.....only in hadith when the prophet muhammed p.b.u.h went inside kaaba to destory all the idols in there and to establish tauheed belief in one god.

the kaaba is a qibla (direction) for the muslims to face in pray for untiy so if you live in the west or east all muslims are faceing kaaba in pray.

just another question which may stem from my ignorance. in effect is all muslims facing the east when praying towards the holy Kaaba?

just another question which may stem from my ignorance. in effect is all muslims facing the east when praying towards the holy Kaaba?

ppl on east of Kabba will face West... those on west of Kabbah will face east... those in North will face south & vice versa...

before many years every one can enter then saudi gov close becuse of rush and deaths of pilgrams.now they open for every muslim country head of state .only men.remember mushy enter there with power of 170mn pakistanis not because he is musharaf.any ways its great.i like mushy.when i meet mushi in masjid nabavi madinah many years before he was look talk great way.

5.no.....only in hadith when the prophet muhammed p.b.u.h went inside kaaba to destory all the idols in there and to establish tauheed belief in one god.

sorry for my ignorance. can u explain to me a little bit on this part as to what were the idols and what was the religion before islam in that part of the world .

Only the lucky one can enter Kaaba. Ordanry like us stand no chance. Indeed Musharraf a lucky person. Good for him....:tup:

Only the lucky one can enter Kaaba. Ordanry like us stand no chance. Indeed Musharraf a lucky person. Good for him....:tup:

There is place near to ka'ba called "Tehreem". That is technically considered inside Ka'ba. If you ever visit Makkah try two offer to rakat of Nafal in Tehreem and it will be considered as you prayed inside Ka'ba.

I wasn't lucky enough to find a place there when i went to perform Hajj last year but that was because they had closed Tehreem due to excess of peoples. You will usually find it open when you are not travelling during Hajj. I had extremely short trip to Makkah and Madina but if you go like 10-15 days before Hajj you should be able to find a place in Tehreem and offer Nafals there.

Visiting there is like you spent days in Heaven :smitten:

I Loved it

Mashallah & Subhan Allah may we all have chance to go GOD bless everyone :)

sir

1. I have some questions,

Pleasure to answer them !:)
is there any need to go inside the holy "Kaaba"?

Yes when the Kaaba is washed with Zam Zam water and Rose water , also it is the Most holiest Place a Muslim can go Inside.

2. What they King and Musharaff do by going inside? What was the reason?

As i said Because the Kaaba is the considered the Home of Allah "Monumental" and it was built by Prophet Abraham PBUH.

That is why it is considered the most holiest Place and the one goes Inside Kaaba is Lucky , way lucky !

I have heard someone went into the Kaaba and he written in his will to burry him in those cloths he was wearing at that time which he preserved for his Death.

3. What they gain by visiting inside holy "Kaaba" is there any religious significance?

It is Undescribeable !:)

4. As per my knowledge Islam is religion of equality all are equal so going inside only by few elite is this right or have any significance?

Yes it is true that Islam is all about Equality and if you ask 1.82 Billion Muslims to go Inside Kaaba .. No one would deny .. so cannot make this Place a tourist Spot .

As far i know if someone is really keen , they can put a written request to King Abdullah who is the Castodian of 2 Holy Mosques and may Allow him/Her

5. I have know the significance of the Hajj and Umrah but is there also mention of visiting inside holy Kaaba in the holy Quraan?

thanks

I think i have answered this question already , It is not a Must to go Inside Kaaba but Trust me i would Love to Go Inside it Inshallah.:pakistan:

sorry for my ignorance. can u explain to me a little bit on this part as to what were the idols and what was the religion before islam in that part of the world .

Back
Top Bottom