What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

8dc5496bb6a9dbeab22789c2c943f058.gif

the comparison between Pakitan's development and india's..........it's really unnecessary,you should look on the bright side ,china 's development causes much more environmental damage than pakistan's and india's.our high huilding is everywhere in the city,but our clean air and clear sky are no way close to our city........now we have to spend billions to survive the pollution,thanks god chinese govt have realized our situation , but it's kind of a joke we sacrificed our environment making the clothes for other countries,and the most funny part is that china is always being accused for global warming even though our pollution per capita is only one-eighth compare to US.i seriously doubt our situation will getting better in a short time,1.3B chinese.... there are alway a lot of making close chinese......just hope our situation won't getting worse, and good luck to pakistan's development and india's .one suggestion for india:control the population,it's not alway good thing when you have large population..... i really should stop blahing now....... off topic.....

Gawader Perl continental hotel
d6b6eeca0637ca81468d6ad00258819a.jpg

620d5d711c9e713a6412b4109f1c5dcf.jpg

3f14f155920e75544eebe76b0b60d263.jpg

9dff2b37a9da961974febbb1c488a139.jpg

5c184f774a89279dea9e8dc6717f0c14.jpg

227255fb4c38087861918a9d374f68d0.jpg

a7e60e43bcf76d5f297e81a1add048d1.jpg

Guy's by the pic's the hotel is already done or only some parts ? thx moha199 for the great pic's brother!

Attachments

• 5c184f774a89279dea9e8dc6717f0c14.jpg
    5c184f774a89279dea9e8dc6717f0c14.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 9dff2b37a9da961974febbb1c488a139.jpg
    9dff2b37a9da961974febbb1c488a139.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3f14f155920e75544eebe76b0b60d263.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 620d5d711c9e713a6412b4109f1c5dcf.jpg
    620d5d711c9e713a6412b4109f1c5dcf.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 19
  • d6b6eeca0637ca81468d6ad00258819a.jpg
    d6b6eeca0637ca81468d6ad00258819a.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
the comparison between Pakitan's development and india's..........it's really unnecessary,you should look on the bright side ,china 's development causes much more environmental damage than pakistan's and india's.our high huilding is everywhere in the city,but our clean air and clear sky are no way close to our city........now we have to spend billions to survive the pollution,thanks god chinese govt have realized our situation , but it's kind of a joke we sacrificed our environment making the clothes for other countries,and the most funny part is that china is always being accused for global warming even though our pollution per capita is only one-eighth compare to US.i seriously doubt our situation will getting better in a short time,1.3B chinese.... there are alway a lot of making close chinese......just hope our situation won't getting worse, and good luck to pakistan's development and india's .one suggestion for india:control the population,it's not alway good thing when you have large population..... i really should stop blahing now....... off topic.....

I'm sure China has beautiful countryside. Much of Pakistan is still rural and we have beautiful countryside up north and plenty of greenery, but we have major cities like Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi that are going through much development. Also we are building new cities like Gwadar from the ground up and will make it another major city of Pakistan.

Our capital, Islamabad, is not polluted at all in fact its one of the cleanest cities in Asia. Theres some polluted areas in other parts of Pakistan.

We can have development and be clean at the same time.

P.S. This is not about India. Pakistan is going through a lot of development and there's many developmental projects underway especially in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, and Gwadar.

Guy's what I find annoying and irritating is that all this major infrastructure and business development is concentrated in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi, obviously we must develop our major urban centers.

But Pakistan needs to develop Azad Kashmir!:angry::angry::angry:

They are building all these buildings here and there but they are neglecting Azad Kashmir.

Please tell me about the major infrastructure projects going on in Azad Kashmir? Pakistan must develop that area too.

My mood::angry:

P.S Mai saay kathaa hu.

The thread gives some great information about Pakistan's infrastructure developement. This gave me some additional knowledge about some excellent projects being undertaken.
I believed that there was a significant amount work being done...and this thread confirms tat.....

By the way you guys might want to repost or edit some of the images ...I could not view around 30% of the posted pics.

Cheers
GM

Aghar app kathaa ho "Kashmir banagaa Pakistan" phir "put your money where your mouth is."

And show Kashmir the same interest and love you show for Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad in terms of infrastructure development and investment and care for the people. Kashmir is a very strategic place and must be developed with ultra high precision and quality and it's development is highly important, neglecting it is horrible and shameful.

Damn right. ;)

Guy's what I find annoying and irritating is that all this major infrastructure and business development is concentrated in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi, obviously we must develop our major urban centers.

They are building all these buildings here and there but they are neglecting Azad Kashmir.

Please tell me about the major infrastructure projects going on in Azad Kashmir? Pakistan must develop that area too.

P.S Mai saay kathaa hu.

This is the only picture I could find of PC hotel in Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir that they built last year:

49b94268d8b075916f8b60c61aafbe31.jpg

Also they are a building a bridge in Azad Kashmir like the one in Abbottabad:

P.S Mai saay kathaa hu.

Brother Azad Kashmire is more urban area its alot costly to invest there then Punjab, Plus its still a disputed terrirtory which means it's a extreamly risk investment, ZK is to the north of Pakistan were Punjab is the center and karachi is the port and the oldest city Islamabad being the capital this is how the development goes i believes, Between Pakistani's when we controle the entire kashmire region then we will definatly work there gently " my remarks on Kashmire was internal thinking of Pakistan so please don't dictate on this thanks":pakistan::china::police::mod:

The thread gives some great information about Pakistan's infrastructure developement. This gave me some additional knowledge about some excellent projects being undertaken.
I believed that there was a significant amount work being done...and this thread confirms tat.....

By the way you guys might want to repost or edit some of the images ...I could not view around 30% of the posted pics.

Cheers
GM

can you pleased name the post number so we can assist you thanks

Back
Top Bottom