What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Good to see that a lot of urbanization is taking place in Pakistan, but brothers from accros the border do not build cites on farm lands, its never good for the growth of a nation.
The same thing is going on in my country too, farm lands are transformed into residential plots, lakes are made barren with earth movers.
I hope we stand for what is right.

Lahore and Karachi were always major urban cities even before the Independence of Pakistan. Yes I agree, most of Punjab and Sindh are agricultural land and should be preserved. We need to bring urbanization to western provinces that are not as much agricultural.

The 120 meter building named "The Mall" is now topped out and cladding has started.
Render:
Construction Update:
6780595439_3ce2c169c0_b.jpg
Jiye muttahida?

Good to see that a lot of urbanization is taking place in Pakistan, but brothers from accros the border do not build cites on farm lands, its never good for the growth of a nation.
The same thing is going on in my country too, farm lands are transformed into residential plots, lakes are made barren with earth movers.
I hope we stand for what is right.
Man you are so so right. It makes me so angry when i see disappeared farm land on Lahore Gujranwala road. Defence is being built on farm land. They should put limit on Lahore, Gujranwala and Faisalabad so that no farm land is harmed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom