What's new

Induction into Armed Forces for A Level Students

ali rajab khattak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello All.

I am currently pursuing my A Levels. Done with AS (Advanced Subsidiary Level)(First Year) I am going to receive my results in August 2016. I have heard that candidates done with First Year can apply during there second year so that they can join the academies upon completion of their Second Year examinations. I have heard that in the Air force candidates can apply with their AS Result Certificate along with a Hope Certificate of securing good grades in the second year (A2) .So I would like to ask whether this is true for the Navy and the Army as well?

Hello All.

I am currently pursuing my A Levels. Done with AS (Advanced Subsidiary Level)(First Year) I am going to receive my results in August 2016. I have heard that candidates done with First Year can apply during there second year so that they can join the academies upon completion of their Second Year examinations. I have heard that in the Air force candidates can apply with their AS Result Certificate along with a Hope Certificate of securing good grades in the second year (A2) .So I would like to ask whether this is true for the Navy and the Army as well?
the general rule is that if its good for one service its good enough for the other two (as far as the induction procedures go). you can always confirm from their S&RCs over phone.

the general rule is that if its good for one service its good enough for the other two (as far as the induction procedures go). you can always confirm from their S&RCs over phone.

I have tried calling S&RCs however they never pick up the phone and once when they did their replies were
'Aap Baad mei call kardijiye ga' (please call later)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom