What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

it is not like bangldeshis of most political orientations are signing up to join pakistan
even west pakistanis think of you as good riddance
Listen now I am saying this first and last time I will support all Muslim countries be it Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Libya. Its our holy duty to support Muslim brothers and sisters in need. We have been commanded by Allah swt in his book the Holy Quran We have to obey Him. I will never support pagan nations Long live Muslim brotherhood

Listen now I am saying this first and last time I will support all Muslim countries be it Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Libya. Its our holy duty to support Muslim brothers and sisters in need. We have been commanded by Allah swt in his book the Holy Quran We have to obey Him. I will never support pagan nations Long live Muslim brotherhood

i have full respect for your religious sentiments. one of these days you will wake up and find your beliefs are not a guide for statecraft

Joe, Joe...Joe my dear chap do not be too harsh on yourself:disagree::disagree: I really fear for thee.

Part of the job. We have to suffer the lame ducks. Look what I'm doing now. :whistle:

i have full respect for your religious sentiments. one of these days you will wake up and find your beliefs are not a guide for statecraft

The last ten words were quite superfluous.

Dear Sir Django, I am thoroughly lacking in the ability to comprehend, I envy thee Sir Django
Joe I suggest you try fish-oil, I have been told it is of the most use for senile remedial's.The perfect remedy for your good self.

Joe I suggest you try fish-oil, I have been told it is of the most use for senile remedial's.The perfect remedy for your good self.

No thanks, not again. I tried it and landed up having to read you. Not much of a good ending.

Thank you, dear teacher, I know that someday I will sound less like a half-wit, thanks to your patience and perseverance ;)

Nice.

Now you can rewrite the history of 1965, also of 1947.

Last edited:
Nice.

Now you can rewrite the history of 1965, also of 1947.
Which part, the part of Major General Prasad fleeing:lol:... Joe, Joe..Joe it has been almost half a century since 71, I think the time has come for you folks to stop swinging from the chandeliers, you folks need to remember this time it will be very different, we will be on our OWN ground, not to mention our three digit nuclear arsenal, battle hardened army..........the flag of Monotheism will be raised above the Lok Sabha.:agree:

Which part, the part of Major General Prasad fleeing:lol:... Joe, Joe..Joe it has been almost half a century since 71, I think the time has come for you folks to stop swinging from the chandeliers, you folks need to remember this time it will be very different, we will be on our OWN ground, not to mention our three digit nuclear arsenal, battle hardened army..........the flag of Monotheism will be raised above the Lok Sabha.:agree:

Oh dear. And my pupil slips back further with every post. Yes, it will be very different from '47, '65 and '71 if your heroes achieve anything but looking foolish.What an army! Not a single victory against an external enemy.

Last edited:
Dear Django sir I am petrified of war with Pak army, please persuade your brave and valiant countrymen to spare this gentle old chap, for I am the John Dayal of PDF rather than the hawk like G.D Bakshi. I beg thee Django sir:cry:
Not to worry old boy:disagree:, Pakistan army soldiers are valiant men of honour :agree:.Rest assured you will not be harmed.:disagree:

Last edited:
Not to worry old boy. You may be more mature and sensible, and I may be a stupid oaf who can't write English, but we won't fight; I prefer being brave on PDF.:disagree:, I will send soldiers to fight you. Pakistan army soldiers are valiant men of honour, although I am myself neither valiant nor a man nor have honour. :agree:.Rest assured you will not be harmed by me. I will find some roughnecks tough enough to handle you.:disagree:

I doubt it. I am by origin an east Bengali Hindu. Remember what your valiant men of honour did to my unarmed and defenceless brethren?

In what way ?

Your post is good enough without them.

Don't worry about that. Nobody will get to know. I am like many others, expert at propaganda and false flag operations!

I suppose we are done for then.

This is quite fun, and a reminder that a wise teacher may learn from the most backward pupil.

I will be happy to resume this conversation after my knee operation, what can I say Django sir, I have always had weak knees, so one can can imagine at my advanced age......

This is quite fun, and a reminder that a unwise old chap may learn from the most able Django sir.
Not to worry old boy, hope your operation is a success. Till then GOODBYE.

Back
Top Bottom