What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Was she actually related to M Ghandi? Such a non non-violent woman and her hate for Pakistan is shocking

Do you even know how West Pakistanis treated you guys, discriminated against you people and exploited your resources for their own gains? How could you support Pakistan after they massacred 3 million of your countrymen? You should thank us for separating you folks from Pakistan
You are lying spreading false propaganda. I might have some disagreements with brother but I would never side with an enemy state against him. India is enemy state and those who fought against Pakistan in '71 are traitors Now shut up and get out of my face Indian

You are lying spreading false propaganda. I might have some disagreements with brother but I would never side with an enemy state against him. India is enemy state and those who fought against Pakistan in '71 are traitors Now shut up and get out of my face Indian
Yeah sure lol. What's ur age btw You have BD flag but you don't seem to support Bangladesh secession

Yeah sure lol. What's ur age btw You have BD flag but you don't seem to support Bangladesh secession
I am a schookid you don't have to know my age. Sylhet voted for Pakistan in '47 you know so I will support whomever I like none of your concern. I may not be mature enough but you can't make me support evil India I am not that foolish. I am not falling for Indian propaganda

Was she actually related to M Ghandi? Such a non non-violent woman and her hate for Pakistan is shocking

No. She was not related. And the spelling of the name - both names - is Gandhi. It is this kind of slight that leads us to ask why you lack respect for the founder of our nation. If you do lack respect, you could at least confine it to your own mind.

No. She was not related. And the spelling of the name - both names - is Gandhi. It is this kind of slight that leads us to ask why you lack respect for the founder of our nation. If you do lack respect, you could at least confine it to your own mind.

I do apologise if I have offended you or any other India member with this post.

I do apologise if I have offended you or any other India member with this post.

No harm done. Your response makes it clear it was inadvertent. I am sorry if I sounded bad-tempered.

Now you may take comfort in the fact that the young Parsi who married Indira Gandhi originally spelt his name the way you spelt it the first time - Ghandy. That is usually a Parsi variant of the same name. He was a freedom fighter, who was active in Congress party politics and also picked up the burden of looking after the Nehru household during the long intervals when J. L. was in jail. Kamala Nehru was a very sick person towards the end of her life, and he was a great support to the family. Mahatma Gandhi got to know the young man and became quite fond of him, and suggested (I hope playfully) that he change the spelling of his name to match his own.

Some scumbags took this change in quite another way. I don't want to perpetuate their filthy suggestions (it has to do with the youngster being a Muslim, not a Parsi - to them, a capital offence), and I won't repeat it here.

So in a back handed kind of way, you were actually right about the name!

No harm done. Your response makes it clear it was inadvertent. I am sorry if I sounded bad-tempered.

Now you may take comfort in the fact that the young Parsi who married Indira Gandhi originally spelt his name the way you spelt it the first time - Ghandy. That is usually a Parsi variant of the same name. He was a freedom fighter, who was active in Congress party politics and also picked up the burden of looking after the Nehru household during the long intervals when J. L. was in jail. Kamala Nehru was a very sick person towards the end of her life, and he was a great support to the family. Mahatma Gandhi got to know the young man and became quite fond of him, and suggested (I hope playfully) that he change the spelling of his name to match his own.

Some scumbags took this change in quite another way. I don't want to perpetuate their filthy suggestions (it has to do with the youngster being a Muslim, not a Parsi - to them, a capital offence), and I won't repeat it here.

So in a back handed kind of way, you were actually right about the name!

But I never spelt the name with a y - you are confusing me with someone I think.

I have restricted activity on forum at the moment so won't be able to write back on your wall.

But I never spelt the name with a y - you are confusing me with someone I think.

I have restricted activity on forum at the moment so won't be able to write back on your wall.

Both Ghandy and Ghandi were used. :D

it is not like bangldeshis of most political orientations are signing up to join pakistan
even west pakistanis think of you as good riddance

My dear chap what salient inform Theseation you have conveyed, I was not aware of this most relevant information.

I know, I know....if I were to try and supply all the most relevant information of which you are not aware, I would land up re-writing the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

All teachers dread the prospect of teaching their backward students. Only a most dedicated sense of duty and commitment to bring up the slow to learn persuades us to continue.

All teachers dreaded the prospect of teaching a remedial such as myself. Only a most dedicated sense of duty and commitment to bring up the slow to learn persuaded them to continue their good and gracious efforts in regards to my remedial self.
Joe, Joe...Joe my dear chap do not be too harsh on yourself:disagree::disagree: I really fear for thee.

Back
Top Bottom