What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Meanwhile in BD :D

CG01cV-U8AAxXuC.jpg:large

90% of occupied Kashmir consists of black sheep then - whereas out of all the 28 districts in Balochistan, only 2 of them have a small presence of those bands of marxist thugs which YOUR 'country' is supporting

and i'm a MAN, i dont cry.

You can keep dreaming about taking G-B or AZAD Kashmir (places where anti indian sentiment is as high as it is in the restive valley (esp. Sopore/Sri Nagar/Shopian etc. etc.). Just dont get butt-hurt when we turn your wet dreams into nightmares.

Surprising that you know very little about Kashmir in spite of you being very active on Kashmir threads. There is no militancy or any anti government movements in any parts of Jammu or Ladhak (90% of land mass of J&K). That leaves Kashmir Valley. Even in Kashmir valley 99% of militancy and anti government rallies are confined to in and around Srinagar city.

Forget Pakistan flag, now a day in some parts of Srinagar ISIS flag started appearing more often and sometime along with Pakistan flag. This means Pakistan is again trying to revive terrorism across Valley. I can say this can prove to be very costly to Pakistan and your economy given that Modi is at helm.

As on GB and Azad Kashmir, they are integral part of India and are under forceful occupation of Pakistan.

Surprising that you know very little about Kashmir in spite of you being very active on Kashmir threads. There is no militancy or any anti government movements in any parts of Jammu or Ladhak (90% of land mass of J&K). That leaves Kashmir Valley. Even in Kashmir valley 99% of militancy and anti government rallies are confined to in and around Srinagar city.

the PDP - which was voted in by Kashmiris to keep OUT the BJP - proposes self-autonomy for Kashmir so therefore there's no immediate need for any mass-scale uprising. Anti-indian sentiment was, is and always will be high however. Especially this is in the case of the Valley and other areas of the Muslim majority region. You also forgot to mention Baramulla as well but I wont go into districts line by line;

Forget Pakistan flag, now a day in some parts of Srinagar ISIS flag started appearing more often and sometime along with Pakistan flag. This means Pakistan is again trying to revive terrorism across Valley. I can say this can prove to be very costly to Pakistan and your economy given that Modi is at helm.

keyboard jingoists of india like you make me laugh...what will moo-di do at the helm except empty, hollow slogans to a bunch of naive brain-washed indians?

by the way, 1 or 2 extremely isolated incidents mean nothing.....there is no ISIS terrorist network in Kashmir. There are the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. "sissies") who are considered by Kashmiri to be the terrorist force in that area.

As on GB and Azad Kashmir, they are integral part of India and are under forceful occupation of Pakistan.

Tis never a crime to dream. ;)

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-so-interesting-please-tell-me-more-25ae0a.jpg

the PDP - which was voted in by Kashmiris to keep OUT the BJP - proposes self-autonomy for Kashmir so therefore there's no immediate need for any mass-scale uprising. Anti-indian sentiment was, is and always will be high however. Especially this is in the case of the Valley and other areas of the Muslim majority region. You also forgot to mention Baramulla as well but I wont go into districts line by line;

keyboard jingoists of india like you make me laugh...what will moo-di do at the helm except empty, hollow slogans to a bunch of naive brain-washed indians?

by the way, 1 or 2 extremely isolated incidents mean nothing.....there is no ISIS terrorist network in Kashmir. There are the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. "sissies") who are considered by Kashmiri to be the terrorist force in that area.

Tis never a crime to dream. ;)

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-so-interesting-please-tell-me-more-25ae0a.jpg

You can go district by district...I would like to see how much you know about Kashmir

Again Muslim majority doesn't mean they love Pakistan. India too has 180 million Muslims. It doesn't mean they love Pakistan or would like to live in Pakistan. And, stop equating Kashmir to Islam.

As regarding the other part of your post. Tis never a crime to dream. ;)

I feel India finally has a good leader in a long time. Moreover, RAW has a capable leader since Kao.

1. Kashmiris aren't flooding across Pakistan's borders seeking refuge from India.
2. From internet reports which I read, the Pakistani military was reeking havoc in East Pakistan. Even if India did arm the insurgents, credit needs to be given to the Pakistani military and political leadership for opening that door of opportunity for India. The claim is that you guys treated Bangladesh as an inferior colony of Pakistan. Agreed that the logistics of an East and West Pakistan did not make it a feasible idea. That still doesn't address the claims of the Bangladeshi that Pakistan was ruthless in its administration of that area.
3. Who knows what history will record in 20 years time. The possibility of it being recorded that the FATA area was subject to a civil war after which the inhabitants were liberated exists. After all, it is usually the victors who write history

1.) But they are being mass butchered by a force that is not considered as welcome so it's not much different at all. It's no wonder that so many indian soldiers are begging for leave to avoid duties especially in the restive valley where everyday brave Kashmiris defy draconian laws, curfews (AFSPA) etc.

2.) It was an uphill battle. Curiously india has a habit of propagating numbers which are so ridiculous (e.g. "3 million bengalis killed by Pakistani forces") -- claims so ridiculous that one cant help but laugh

3.) There is no civil war in FATA. Take it from someone who is from the tribal areas himself.

k thanks

You can go district by district...I would like to see how much you know about Kashmir

Again Muslim majority doesn't mean they love Pakistan. India too has 180 million Muslims. It doesn't mean they love Pakistan or would like to live in Pakistan. And, stop equating Kashmir to Islam.

As regarding the other part of your post. Tis never a crime to dream. ;)

like the back of my hand.....I know a great deal about iOK as well. Feel free to discuss here or PM me if you have questions. And Kashmir is a Muslim majority region which has zero ethnical ties to the indian republic. OBVIOUSLY given the past several weeks if that message hasnt been drilled into the minds of indians that Kashmiris do not want to be a part of hindustan - then clearly a lot of obtuse minds exist across the border

I never insinuated that all Kashmiris are necessarily pro-Pakistan so i dont require someone like you or your people to misconstrue my words

Meanwhile in BD :D

CG01cV-U8AAxXuC.jpg:large

7.jpg

cheers :cheers:

First line of defence.... More like overload of foolishness.

What? Why are supporting Pakistan? You should be supporting India we gave you people Independence
No we didn't want independence. You Indians used Mukhti Bahini terrorists against us and took help from East Pakistan Hindus to break Pakistan I hate you Indians

No we didn't want independence. You Indians used Mukhti Bahini terrorists against us and took help from East Pakistan Hindus to break Pakistan I hate you Indians
Do you even know how West Pakistanis treated you guys, discriminated against you people and exploited your resources for their own gains? How could you support Pakistan after they massacred 3 million of your countrymen? You should thank us for separating you folks from Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom