What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

She might have gotten what was coming for her, but not before, she showed Pakistan its place.
Sitting in the American laps, Pakistan had really been itching for a fight since 64, she gave a good one to your Gernails...the pain of which still linger on.

The fact that she single handedly de-masculinised..the mighty warriors at Pakistan's helm and leaders of western world, speaks volumes about her competence.

P.S. Emergency was in 1975, 9 yrs before she was assassinated.

More pressingly, Mohammad Ali Jinnah de-masculated (wtf is "de-masculinised") the "akhand bharat" bozos who to this very day are still butt-hurt that they lost their pride and false sense of glory ONCE AGAIN after centuries of other humiliations.

I dont think there's much pain in knowing that a far away land that is so culturally, linguistically and ethnically different is now taking over West bengal to the point that the same people who celebrated 1971 are now having abuses hurled at them by the so-called people they "liberated" :laugh:

It's okay - maybe you can apply the AFSPA card on West bengal too when you lose a bit of grip of things. You may recall "56 inch modi" the mickey-mouse hat man's predecessor proclaimed to your fellow indians that the "single largest threat to india's security" comes "from within"

seems your priorities are in order :laugh:

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
demasculinised" is a past tense form of "demasculinise": to remove the testicles of a male animal. :disagree:
http://www.memidex.com/demasculinised
(And not Demascuclated it is emasculated)
Jinnah broke apart his own country, where as Indira Gandhi split open an enemy nation.

He broke apart an artificial construct which was under control of the british.

I think today we have the afore-mentioned (refer to my previous post) elements doing our bidding in india already. Of course india accuses us of doing what indira took credit for in 71 (before getting her brains splattered by Sikh nationalists)

as for the whole testicles thing - i think that BBC report about the standard size condoms not fitting indian "men" speaks enough volumes about the general manhood of your ilk.

If there were no pain, then you people still wouldn't be hurling petty abuses on lady, who is been dead for forty years.

just paying respects to the brave Sikhs who did our job for us

You might wanna check that again, Bangladesh has a secular constitution, It is People's republic of Bangladesh and not Islamic Republic of Bangladesh...unlike before.

Turkiye has a secular constitution but it 98% Muslim. Your point?

Majority population of country being Muslim..does not make the country Islamic.

doesn't matter.....whatever political belief system works best in countries in which they operate, no need to fix anything that isnt broken

now ironically - Nepal IS indeed a "hindu republic" and despite that fact - the average Nepali has such "kind" words about your country :laugh:

Use of derogatory terms (such as 'demasculinise' i.e. castrate or خصی ) for an entire nation is against the rules of the forum. Debate but with decency. Hate but with style.

Last edited:
Use of derogatory terms (such as 'demasculinise') for an entire nation is against the rules of the forum. Debate but with decency. Hate but with style.

Either put on your reading glasses or improve your english.

"The fact that she single handedly de-masculinised..the mighty warriors at Pakistan's helm "

Now explain it to me, what do you understand from the above quote, I ll let you know, if you need an appointment with an ophthalmologist or a tuition teacher.

People at the helm represent not self but the nation and this phenomena is not restricted to Pakistan. Someone needs basic lessons in political science and more so in basic manners and etiquette of discussion.

People at the helm represent not self but the nation and this phenomena is not restricted to Pakistan. Someone needs basic lessons in political science and more so in basic manners and etiquette of discussion.

Clearly a tuition teacher it is.

Helm is a shipping term, it is wheel, which is used drive the rudder.There is only person, who is at helm of a ship.

It does not represent the entire nation or population..especially not Pakistani nation..which was not even allowed to elect its leaders and was under military dictatorship.

Please give up the selfrighteous act.. biased person like you will teach me etiquettes of discussion?

Is it ok to call Indian prime minister a witch?

there's a lot more where that came from

"integral part of india"

15pak-flag1.jpg

Meet the young men who make Pakistani flags in India’s Kashmir - Quartz

If I start showing how many Pakistani flags are burned in Baluchistan, you will start crying.

The point is black sheep are everywhere.

@On topic

I would not have supported Indra's plan of mass invasion of Pakistan, but, given that Pakistan was defeated in 1971, it was the time to wrestle Azad Kashmir and GB from Pakistan. A great opportunity lost for India.

I dont understand why people do not realize a fundamental fact,the opinion of valley kashmiris is irrelevant.

If the Kashmiris truly want azaadi,they should be ready to trifurcate J&K and make Jammu a separate state & Ladakh a union territory and this will leave Kashmir valley independent but with only 20% the area of the total state and with very low political power.

Jammu also will have Udhampur/Poonch/Rajaori until Kishtwar.Kashmiris will become non persona grata if that happens.

If this was not the case,Kashmiris would have gone full on in search for separatism.

PS: Even the muslims of the Jammu region are of north indian or punjabi castes and do not share the separatist views of the valley muslims who are likely of iranian/afghan/central asian ancestry.

Dude, that was nastyyyyyyyyy......... I, however, do like the way the artist has captured the 'moment'......... :D
I am looking for its animated version with added sound effects and voice over and will share when I get it

If I start showing how many Pakistani flags are burned in Baluchistan, you will start crying.

The point is black sheep are everywhere.

@On topic

I would not have supported Indra's plan of mass invasion of Pakistan, but, given that Pakistan was defeated in 1971, it was the time to wrestle Azad Kashmir and GB from Pakistan. A great opportunity lost for India.

90% of occupied Kashmir consists of black sheep then - whereas out of all the 28 districts in Balochistan, only 2 of them have a small presence of those bands of marxist thugs which YOUR 'country' is supporting

and i'm a MAN, i dont cry.

You can keep dreaming about taking G-B or AZAD Kashmir (places where anti indian sentiment is as high as it is in the restive valley (esp. Sopore/Sri Nagar/Shopian etc. etc.). Just dont get butt-hurt when we turn your wet dreams into nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom