What's new

India's Strategic Infrastructure

yashchauhan

BANNED
Reaction score
Seaports ,Roads,Refineries,Defence factories,Labs,Airports play a crucial role in a country's infrastructure(civilian and military).I request members to post pics and updates on country's strategic infrastructure.

Old Mumbai Port
2w5syo1.jpg

Vizag Port
vizag_port.jpg

Car Terminal,Chennai
55178867.jpg

Kandla Port
Photos&

JNPT,Nhava Seva
JNPT.jpg

Last edited:
Oil and Natural gas Corporation Platform, Mumbai
1463943403_f315fee022_o.jpg

Jamnagar Oil Refinery(world's largest greenfield refinery),Gujarat
3992.jpg

Golden Quadrilateral(India's transportation backbone)
Golden_Quadrilateral.svg

800px-HIghway_Chennai_Bangalore.jpg

Kashmir railway project
3-railway-platform.jpg

Kashmir_train.jpg

Narora Power Plant
indianuke_rajasthanatmcpwrS.jpg

Hmm, i think in a modern war the priority would be given to neutralize the enemy's military assets. You cannot target shipping lanes/ports/power plants without killing civilians which i think does matter today. Of course, it doesn't matter in the case of US attack on Iraq or Afghanistan or Israeli raids on well you know .....

Hmm, i think in a modern war the priority would be given to neutralize the enemy's military assets. You cannot target shipping lanes/ports/power plants without killing civilians which i think does matter today. Of course, it doesn't matter in the case of US attack on Iraq or Afghanistan or Israeli raids on well you know .....

when two countries of almost equal capabilities or openly hostile countries fight...social and military infrastructure has to go!!!!!!!!One of india's biggest nightmares-terrorists destroying Jamnagar Refinery...which lies only few miles off the indo-pak border...thats why it is highly militarized.

Back
Top Bottom