What's new

India's Missile Woman - Ms. Tessy Thomas.

@ All Pakistanis preaching their hatred here ,

We are proud to have an Indians like APJ Abdul Kalam , Tessy Thomas who have led the IGMDP programme.

They are Indians first , Muslims / Christians / Hindus / Sikhs later !

Get that into your heads !

Its an antithesis to the doctrine of Muslim first and Pakistani later for most of the fundmentalist dudes on the forum.. So bhains ke aage been bajaane se koi fayada nahin...

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

All time perhaps each and every pakistani ultimately sticked towards relegion even i have seen it on a thread of $35 PC.

The fundamentalist lot in Pakistan have pretty much nothing else left to hold on to anyway..

To all those banging on about her religion and other religions taking pot shots at each other. Stop it.

All that matters is that she is Indian and she is performing an admirable job. Lets just discuss Ms Tessy Thomas and her work please instead of focussing on other distractions.

People are such retards in here that they relate every thing to religion rather than looking up on their achievements .... I always wonder how some people get brain washed so blindly to follow religion may be it's the phase 1 ....

if they call un-believers as kaafirs or kufr wajib ul qatl, then what do u expect? unko toh unka hee laal lagega na???

Dr. Tessy Thomas

-- B. Tech from the Government Engineering College, Trichur [ Calicut University ]
-- M. Tech from the Defence Institute of Advanced Technologies, Pune
-- MBA from IGNOU

Possibly a PhD too

Currently : Project Director, AGNI-5, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Hyderabad

Dr+Tessy+Mathew.jpg

Why did you guys ignore the fact that this is a WOMAN?! Can a woman even hope to aspire such an enviable position in their lives? Prime minister etc is one thing. But being appointed to head a major research initiative is another. Kudos to progressing gender equality in India.

Hmm.. May be not Muslim ???

22779df2_b.jpg

Some people can't imagine someone being true to their roots and traditions even when they have adapted a different faith system.

They think it necessarily has to change their identity, their heroes, their culture and their history.

What is tragic and it is sarcastically funny? A non hindu woman being project director ? A non muslim woman in Pakistan can ever dream of such thing ??

If you don't know what you are talking about, its better and sensible to keep your mouth shut for a while!

And you know what you are talking about ? BTW, my mouth was shut when I was typing. Yours was open ?

Since you guys love to become 'experts' on matter concerning Pakistan, I shall leave you to live with your fantasies. :lol:

Since you guys love to become 'experts' on matter concerning Pakistan, I shall leave you to live with your fantasies. :lol:

Whatever, dude. I was replying to one 'expert' comment on India related issue by your fellow country man.

People are such retards in here that they relate every thing to religion rather than looking up on their achievements .... I always wonder how some people get brain washed so blindly to follow religion may be it's the phase 1 ....

Yes, where did one's religion come into the picture, India is a secular country and someone saying scuh things is definitely not an Indian.

These guys did not even let their only nobel prize winner's grave lay undisturbed because he was a wajib ul qatl(Ahmadi)..

So their sermons on how we treat our minorities are hilarious..

Back
Top Bottom