What's new

India's brain gain: Fewer than 200 IIT graduates went abroad last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but only after you show some evidence of path breaking research at LUMS :lol:
No need for Path Breaking Research. If he can show me 10 internationally famous alumni of the Insititute I will be happy

@Roybot @Soumitra

While Team Indus, headed by Rahul narayan an IIT-Delhi alumnus is ready to shoot for the moon for Google Lunar Xprize

LUMS is busy doing non existent path breaking researches . .so leave it right there . . . overrated IIT can not compete with super duper LUMS :angry::angry::angry:
Hey we cant compete with LUMS, NUST and QAU talent pool in in top companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Intel, Sun Microsystems, or in homegrown unicorn startups (> $1 Billion Valuation) like Snapdeal, Flipkart, Ola Cabs etc.

While our bookish scientists are slaving to reach Mars and Moon at lower costs than movies like Gravity the brilliant Pakistani Scientists have thwarted the plans of yet another IITian Manohar Parikar by developing 60 KM range NASR

I suppose with a population of a billion plus, a few bright cookies will emerge, even then I say these IIT students and institutions are vastly overrated, a typical example of IIT student being Mainak Sarkar who was intellectually out of his depth once he arrived at UCLA for his engineering course, his resulting depression made him shoot dead his American professor:disagree::disagree::hitwall:
Let us know how many Pakistani Universities rank in even world's top 1000.
These IIT kids may be real book worms but make no mistake about it, they cannot think out of the box, in fact they would be completely lost outside of the box, they would be as blind as bats,
Probably the reason, they could bring India with 33.44 times more patents per capita than Pakistan in USPTO 2015.
I say NUST, LUMS and QAU are more than a match for these institutions
I say suparco is more than a match for ISRO. No matter what world thinks, no matter how many foreign students they attract every year, no matter if India spends $50 billions per year on scientific researches, no matter what Pakistani String Theorist (from your thread) or other experts say, no matter if India could be making own version of CERN, a giant 30 metres telescope or world's first thermonuclear reactor, not accounting the standard of medical and space research

This all is fake, I don't wanna heart feelings of an innocent Pakistani teen who finally got a smartphone after saving pocket money since last 2 years.:rolleyes:
despite what one may hear from some H!ndian trolls on PDF.
If you are going to compare NUST with IITs, you must not be afraid from being trolled. IIT students are making Moon rovers! Not flapping flies.

Why only NUST? Include annual WIPO patent applications entire Pakistan and start comparing them with major Indian Universities one by one. You will get your answer.:D

@Roybot @Soumitra @Robinhood Pandey @Indx-techs
I really must have touched a RAW nerve:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No raw nerve. You cant just make a statement that IITians are bookish and that LUMS, NUST, QAM are better and dont expect Indians to ask for proof and Logic.

Give proof that these Universities are better - in terms of Ranking, or Alumni in top companies, or startups started by the alumni

I am in urgent need of a Pakistani doctor for my damaged nerves and fragile ego, H!ndian doctors suck as badly as IIT grads:agree: whilst Pakistani doctors are considered the best in the world
Young fella, no need to worry ,I will pay GHQ a visit and I will give you the name of the Pakistani doctor who is expertly dealing with the damaged nerves of RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav, I hear they are taking real good care of him,,,,real good care:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Young fella, no need to worry ,I will pay GHQ a visit and I will give you the name of the Pakistani doctor who is expertly dealing with the damaged nerves of RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav, I hear they are taking real good care of him,,,,real good care:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good, take away Pakistanis here with you too.:D
I will remain grateful to you.

Many want to declare Pakistanis as good as others and some wonder why they arent as good as others. I can answer on behalf of the few who have done some real work in science. It all comes down to temper. Pakistanis dont have the humility to work on the real issues in math, science and technology.

Good, take away Pakistanis here with you too.:D
I will remain grateful to you.
Says the H!ndian pleb on a Pakistani forum LOL, sorry to bust your ego young fella but IITs are no MIT or Cambridge as much as you have been trying to convince me or rather convince your miserable self.:lol::lol:
:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Says the H!ndian pleb on a Pakistani forum LOL, sorry to bust your ego young fella but IITs are no MIT or Cambridge as much as you have been trying to convince me or rather convince your miserable self.:lol::lol:
:wave::wave::wave::wave:

We never claimed IITs are comparable to MIT or Cambridge. It is you who claimed LUMS, NUST and QAU are better than IITs but you cant give us any proof regarding that

We never claimed IITs are comparable to MIT or Cambridge. It is you who claimed LUMS, NUST and QAU are better than IITs but you cant give us any proof regarding that
This is a common claim amongst H!ndians please do not deny this, you know it as well as I, the truth is they are at best 2nd rate institutions, archaic, under-funded with academics who are not nearly as capable as those you would find in leading universities in the West.Kudos

Many want to declare Pakistanis as good as others and some wonder why they arent as good as others. I can answer on behalf of the few who have done some real work in science. It all comes down to temper. Pakistanis dont have the humility to work on the real issues in math, science and technology.
Speak for your self false-flagger!....Pakistan is making rapid progress in all fields, it must really irk a false flagger like you.

This is a common claim amongst H!ndians please do not deny this, you know it as well as I, the truth is they are at best 2nd rate institutions, archaic, under-funded with academics who are not nearly as capable as those you would find in leading universities in the West.Kudos

Speak for your self false-flagger!....Pakistan is making rapid progress in all fields, it must really irk a false flagger like you.

Yes Pakistan will soon become the best, better than India in everything very soon, keep belieiving the false new you are reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom