What's new

Indians in pictures

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the region of what? Pakistan occupied Kashmir region? Your region is probably more backward than Bangladesh...

LOL these morons don't deserve a reply. He wrote me a whole story about his life.

All I can say Mr./Mrs. Umair is that your inferiority complex is showing along with others of your kind.

I'll continue posting pictures tomorrow, maybe some more from Kashmir, India ;)

images

Buddy we all know Gilgit and Baltistan is in military rule and recently Chinese military is also positioned there, No need to reply to this troll.

LOL who said that or its just yr self created propaganda???
That is not true we live here not u we know who is here n who is not, This area is ruled by the gov of G_B not by Army n abt China being there is a biggest laughing thing i have heard.

n by the way a nice excuse when u run out of arguments:lol: talking abt the bold part.

LOL these morons don't deserve a reply. He wrote me a whole story about his life.

All I can say Mr./Mrs. Umair is that your inferiority complex is showing along with others of your kind.

I'll continue posting pictures tomorrow, maybe some more from Kashmir, India ;)

:rofl: yup then do that all told u were facts n truth n if u dont want to believe that n live in yr self proclaimed facts then good for u.

well talking abt inferiority complex,
LOL its not we who r posting the pictures of Balti people or Kashmiri people(disputed territory) in an indian forum just to show the others that we r also beautiful:lol:

By the way watch yr tongue while posting in an international forum!

Kashmir is not part of yr country mate, kindly post yrs photos not of others

we'been doing it for the past 65 yrs boy..plz dont start it here.this thread is not for that discsn.as of today kashmir is a part of India..

we'been doing it for the past 65 yrs boy..plz dont start it here.this thread is not for that discsn.as of today kashmir is a part of India..

i have gave the answer abt this read my posts mr boy........

Back
Top Bottom