What's new

Indians Fighters In Swat - Pictures of non-Muslim Talibans killed by Pak Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growler:

There was a thread based on Ahmed Qureishis article related to these images.

His arguments were

1. Uncircumcised Penises
2. Asiatic features

That is not enough to conclusively argue that those killed were Indians/Gurkhas.

If this video offers more evidence or information than that, then please post what it is, otherwise thread will be closed.

this thread should not be closed , because it provide vital picture proove of what indians are doing in pakistan ![/B]:disagree::angry:

this thread should not be closed , because it provide vital picture proove of what indians are doing in pakistan ![/B]:disagree::angry:

If the video offers nothing beyond the two points I mentioned, then it will be closed.

I have not seen the video, since I am assuming it covers the same ground AQ's article did.

Please post any additional information (if any) the video offers to corroborate the allegation of Indians fighting in Swat.

Only helps to discredit the more valid arguments of the cause.
Somebody has posted a picture of a Hazara and how some of them look like Gurkhas.

Growler:

There was a thread based on Ahmed Qureishis article related to these images.

His arguments were

1. Uncircumcised Penises
2. Asiatic features

That is not enough to conclusively argue that those killed were Indians/Gurkhas.

If this video offers more evidence or information than that, then please post what it is, otherwise thread will be closed.

It may not be enough, in fact it may never be enough.

In the Intelligence World it is hard to ever come across hard solid facts and intact evidence. You must go upon your best sources, and sometimes the "gut feeling".

I will say this, I am well acquainted with a a young man from Nepal. He also knows much about the Gurkas in his country. From my first hand observations, I see similar facial features and especially the hair type between the Nepali I know and this dead militant.

In fact, the two appear similar, but I must emphasize the hair you see this dead militant/terrorist have is hair I have never seen on any race or nationality but a Nepali! It is difficult to describe but it is usually a thick long sleek and shiny hair and all natural. I don't find this common amongst anyone in the region but Nepalis.

With that said, of course we may not ever have hard solid evidence to conclusively convict or argue this dead militant/terrorists identity.

But with modern developments in Science, why don't we take the Scientific approach to this. Examine his DNA and compare it to DNA's found in the Gurkas or Indian-Nepali peoples, trace hair samples, skin testing, and more.

This way we can scientifically prove this man's origins.

AM
the evidence has been shown now its up to you to decide and it will be unfair to close this thread becuase i can not prove you with any more hard core evidence

I would like to mention that the militant/terrorist you see here lying on the floor dead does NOT appear to be a Gurkha to me at all, in fact he appears to be a Nepali.

The man's facial features are different from the common Gurkha, for example the man does not have the oriental eyes that are commonly found in the Gurkas, and the shape of the face is a bit different from the Gurkas it is hard to describe but from close observations I can see this.

This talk of him being a Gurka or how Gurkas and Hazaras look alike are not sensible in this discussion this man (the dead militant/terrorist) appears to be neither. Rather he is a Nepali-Indian person.

To progress our convictions and arguments we must look at evidence of RAW or Indian services and institutions and personnel recruiting Nepali/Indian people and sending them into Pakistan to destabilize and perpetrate terrorism.

What we do know is, what other state or nation in the region is most capable of sending Nepali/Indian terrorist/militants into Pakistan and orchestrating the very well coordinated attacks with relatively sophisticated weapons. Could it be Afghanistan? Bangladesh? Sri Lanka? Bhutan? Maldives? China? Turkmenistan? Tajikistan? Iran?

We must also analyze the motivations of regional nation-states.

The logic of this argument leads us to the true culprit.

Last edited:
I think it is pretty obvious that the Indians are busy with direct or indirect terrorizing Pakistan (and Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and and). How else can they get the title superpower or regional power? Not so long ago a famous couple went to India for helping to reduce child prostitutes (more then 1,4 million in India now!) and said that it is a sick nation. Huge poweverty, a few IT rich people and even less extremely rich... Hardly a base to be super power. We see it in their hight tech projects... Without the help of their " friends" they cannot make anything. I feel sorry for them.

well,that guy has clean shaven his pubic region which is distinctly muslim habit rarely practiced among gurkha/non-gurkha/nepali/indian hindu.

I dont know if he had been forced to shave by the taliban,but if thats the case they would have got him circumcised too.

We are back to this silly nonsense now, i can produce N number of sources to show that many muslims do not circumcise.

Secondly, if anyone from india is willing to go to the godforsaken NWFP to DIE, would he also not agree to get circumcision for his own protection??? or the argument is that Indians are too dumb to think abt it? get a life, even though i kind of know why its important for pakistanis to think its indians they are killing and not true good talibs because they feel love for them. lets face it, its true.

Always the same story....so people really think that indians are not involved in all this mess??!!:eek:

i mean you are trying to say that indians are our great friends that they will never and they never done any thing to Pakistan infact they helped Pakistan in every way they can from 1947 to now days, if they always crying to other countries it's only because for the sake and benefit of Pakistan, they never tried to destabilize Pakistan and with all their consulates on Pak-Afghan border they are still trying to help poor Afghani to get a good life, paying them some bucks so they go and enjoy some vacations in Swat.....man indians really love Pakistan!!!!:smitten: thank you for everything that you are doing and that India have done for us, the only thing that border me is how can we repay india?! i mean we have to do far more then they have done for Pakistan.....hope that day come soon!:partay:

ah...i was forgetting indians cousin Israel!! but thats another story...:devil:

p.s. this comment refers to indian goverment not towards indians people.:angel:

p.s. this comment refers to indian goverment not towards indians people.

But when Kasab is caught then its the Pakistani non state actors (people) but not the govt right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom