What's new

Indian/US warship joining Japan in south China sea for drills

Where does it say that the exercise will be held in SCS??

Where does it say that the exercise will be held in SCS??
it is going to go through SCS, to russia then north pacific ... will India give a call to china for passing through the newly established ADZ

yes but before that they shall sing all hail mother russia

I am still staggered how India handles both Russia n US, Japan and china ... one heck of a balancing act

Just as Russia balances China, India :D

Last edited:
it is going to go through SCS, to russia then north pacific ... will India give a call to china for passing through the newly established ADZ
The ADZ is over east china sea and its for aircrafts only (i guess), as for sailing through SCS, we have done that before.

The ADZ is over east china sea and its for aircrafts only (i guess), as for sailing through SCS, we have done that before.
when you have an ADZ, you claim the territory being yours, That indicates the water belongs to china.

when you have an ADZ, you claim the territory being yours, That indicates the water belongs to china.
The point is that the ships will not sail through the ADZ/ East China Sea.
131126182715-tsr-starr-us-b-52-flies-into-east-china-sea-00003906-story-top.jpg

The point is that the ships will not sail through the ADZ/ East China Sea.
View attachment 35495
2013-09-12-BZSSR.jpg

That area suddenly has become a no-go Zone, ADIZ of China & japan over-locking each other. All they use to do previously was frown at each other, but recently they have started to lock on to the target or intercept ships too

not really.ADIZ only indicates that from beyond the boundary,any aircraft should report to air controller of the respective country.mostly,civilian carriers oblige,not the military aircrafts.about locking the ships,it has nothing to do with ADIZ.China does this kind of activity when the aircrafts/ships are near Daioyu,mostly in International Water.its barely nothing,many adversaries to that to make Aircraft/Ship to leave the zone.

Back
Top Bottom