What's new

Indian Unending Defence Purchases: Threat to China and Pakistan

Sania Saleem

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian Unending Defence Purchases: Threat to China and Pakistan

By Lt Col Zaheerul Hassan (R)

Recently, Indian military has conducted four days major exercises in the north-eastern border, located at Arunachal Pradesh close to the Chinese border. India’s Special Forces of the Army and frontline fighters such as Su-30MKI as part of the endeavour to be ready for the battle in the mountainous region have participated in day–night exercise with the "code-named as 'Pralay' (devastation).

Visit Original article Here...

Stopped reading when I got to this:

Israeli experts have also helped Indian security forces in training of commandos. These commandos are carrying out ruthless operation against innocent Kashmiries’ freedom fighters, Maoists and militancy in Pakistan.

But @topic, India is a sovereign nation who can spend as much as she likes on defence. It is for no outside nation to comment on. And btw the real figure of defence spending is 1.9% of GDP not 2.5% as this article mis-reports.

this is ridiculous. We face direct threat from 2 big nuclear weapon states. We feel unsafe, we are buying weapons to balance the power in Asia. Simple as that. I do not think it is wrong. And I am glad to say, that at least, we buy, we do not steal.

Point is not how much India is spending on Defence, even though it is abysmally low as comoared to China.

Point is, what can Pakistan do about it and eventually what will Pakistan do about it...apart from whining in the press, you know.

By new upcoming Indian general to Antony: "Laaton kay bhoot baaton say nahi maantey." Tu mayinu aslla day tay meh tainu ainaa pachungiya ton door rakhu ga.

Indian General: Meh vee JaTT da putt nayi jay eh Pachungi teray lagay vee lagg jaan.
Fcuking Congress is just making sure they have a face to show in upcoming elections.

Back
Top Bottom