What's new

Indian soldiers complain of deplorable food and hunger

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.dawn.com/news/1307390/in...-complains-of-deplorable-food-frequent-hunger

See the videos posted by Indian soldier in his own words.

How are these guys going to fight us.

Last year I was on a trek to k2 basecamp and Concordia. I personally are with our soldiers. They have unlimited food and hadn't even started on the rations for that year. This is complete contrast to Indians.
An army marches on its stomach. How will you fight when you can't feed your troops.

Sad. Even though our soldiers have better facilities and living standards than all neighbouring South Asian nations(save perhaps Lanka), there's still a long way to go.

Sad. Even though our soldiers have better facilities and living standards than all neighbouring South Asian nations(save perhaps Lanka), there's still a long way to go.
yeah we can see that great living standerds in this video . your example is PHATY TO PHATY SHAN NA GHAATY . shame on you guys

reality is your solders are in worse condition in world not only south aisa .

Our neighbour soldiers cannot even complain for fear of loosing their jobs or even worse.
or they are not low moral like indians ? why complain when having beef biryani ?

this is pakistani MRE kid

04.gif

Didn't I see an Indian here saying that Pakistani soldiers did a cross border raid and leAve coca cola bottles looool

Brave soldier.. risked his life for others who are afraid and not complaining... as he said in the video, food is not an issue from govt but corruption at the upper level is.

Back
Top Bottom