What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

Still lot less than the admitted 4500 + Indian lives wasted.... should consider for them since surely they weren't all Dalits.

Can you guys even get the casualty figure for PA in the last 15yrs ?

After ceasefire violations by the Indian army last night, Pakistani forces are giving a befitting response,
Unconfirmed reports suggest 1 Indian Captain, 2 Majors and 28 Indian soldiers killed in retaliatory fire.

CxO68_lWgAIdYLu.jpg

CxO68_uWIAA_AP_.jpg

Did PA introduced new weapons to hit hard with accuracy?

Aah so you start a thread on mere rumors? Wonderful. I wonder if that's allowed and will any @mods look into it. I wager not.

Anyway, carry on, you seem to be in desperate need of such feel good stories. If this doresn't work, I recommend the ultimate panacea, CPEC.

When you have something concrete, ping me. :lazy:
What rumours, those pictures are as genuine as Modi is a Hindu, however since there is still fighting going on, the causality figure is not final as reports are coming in from various sources.,,, but i guess you people have the habit of washing soap before hands.

Can you guys even get the casualty figure for PA in the last 15yrs ?
We are talking about India / Pakistan scenario, first try to establish how many did you exactly lost during Kargil conflict and then during 2002 stand off.

keep ur eyes closed
dont see writing on the wall

u guys need to accept the fact that we are much stronger than u now

u not in our weight category anymore

go rather fight with afghanistan, bangladesh, sri lanka, somalia
the people still in ur weight category

Yeah whenever our soldiers die the first thing comes to your mind is WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU like in a couple of days when few indian soldiers hit the ground like rain you will not respond mate

no no
its only the Indians who get kiled by bullets and bombs

they are invincibles
and bangladesh was just an exception

In a few days when your soldiers die you would be the first one to hit the slum Street like never coming back on the forum again so you don't get embarrassed mate

We are talking about India / Pakistan scenario, first try to establish how many did you exactly lost during Kargil conflict and then during 2002 stand off.

I was indeed referring to India Pak scenario. Can ppl in Pakistan even get those details?

Oh yes, after the Indians use of artillery, PA has decided to put an end to the Indian mess.

Why UCAVs are not used? Introduce something new and deadly in battlefield to teach Indians lesson.

Back
Top Bottom