What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

@Windjammer people are like nowadays that there is nothing in return though every action has a reaction, a simple law. We are not mourning our martyrs and the message is sent well as there will be more in coming hours I think w.r.t. reaction. It is the pain which is subject to happen at every big occasion like this was on inauguration day of CPEC.

Not happy with the losses from either side but it has to be done for good which ultimately saves further lost of lives on that side by making them silent that they may not attempt to save their own ones and until & unless, it will be done accordingly.

PakistanI heavy guns in operation . Many dead and wounded indian soldiers. Indian commanders begging for a ceasefire, no mercy from our side. Remember these guys fought and defeated the toughest NSA's in the world.

Yup, after the order, the PA is not just replying to the Indian firing, they are putting Indians to the sword.

So when Indians post videos and media reports its complete proof. When their media reports that every thing within a ten mile has been razed to the ground thanks to sources then its proof enough and here we post pictures with dates and losses by our sources the. ohhh never happened and lies and fabrications and deceit. Either say that everything is a lie on both sides or believe both sides.

Can't have one without the other.

returning the favor
sds.png
fdgfg.png

After ceasefire violations by the Indian army last night, Pakistani forces are giving a befitting response,
Unconfirmed reports suggest 1 Indian Captain, 2 Majors and 28 Indian soldiers killed in retaliatory fire.

Is this serious?

You ask for video evidence when our DGMO goes on air and confirms a raid and we are supposed to accept your silly unconfirmed reports?

So when Indians post videos and media reports its complete proof. When their media reports that every thing within a ten mile has been razed to the ground thanks to sources then its proof enough and here we post pictures with dates and losses by our sources the. ohhh never happened and lies and fabrications and deceit. Either say that everything is a lie on both sides or believe both sides.

Can't have one without the other.
Ssshhh they're probably googling some new excuses to come up with.. Or probably even googling the pictures :)

been told by a Family Friend who is a Brig in PA , that his battalion is moved close to LoC , waiting on Stand by .. he says things may or may not escalate .. but something is happening within the Ranks of PA , he sounded upset .. and eager to go to front .. Hopefully this tension will tear down but not until we avenge our fallen soldiers .

Is this serious?

You ask for video evidence when our DGMO goes on air and confirms a raid and we are supposed to accept your silly unconfirmed reports?
Comprehension issue.....i said unconfirmed reports, unlike your DGMO, the ISPR didn't make any claims.
However other sources are reporting this .... and talking about silly reports, did your DGMO finally settled whether it was airborne or heliborne assault or was it a ten hour trek .... and the so called drone footage taken in the middle of the night.

Pakistan military casualties are now close to hundred , hope they come to there sense's & start thinking about the safety of their soldiers, I really don't want to see more dead Pakistani :(

Still lot less than the admitted 4500 + Indian lives wasted.... should consider for them since surely they weren't all Dalits.

Comprehension issue.....i said unconfirmed reports, unlike your DGMO, the ISPR didn't make any claims.
However other sources are reporting this .... and talking about silly reports, did your DGMO finally settled whether it was airborne or heliborne assault or was it a ten hour trek .... and the so called drone footage taken in the middle of the night.

Aah so you start a thread on mere rumors? Wonderful. I wonder if that's allowed and will any @mods look into it. I wager not.

Anyway, carry on, you seem to be in desperate need of such feel good stories. If this doresn't work, I recommend the ultimate panacea, CPEC.

When you have something concrete, ping me. :lazy:

@Windjammer @The Eagle @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Irfan Baloch @Kaptaan

For a while I was relieved that this warmongering is going to subside...after the sick farce of their surgical strikes.

I was watching quietly the great developments in CPEC and other good things coming in terms of economic recovery over the horizon. And then this news of loss of Pak Forces came....

I am deeply, deeply saddend by the loss of precious lives both professional and civilians. Totally unnecessary.

Through this murderous violence the sick indian empire is trying to bury the Voice of Freedom from Kashmiris under the noise of their petty guns.

War or violence is the most hideous of all of human actions.

Yet at this critical stage...I hate to say this...but Pak Forces must make this sick, pathetic farce unbearable for this delusional enemy.

Only way to end this violence is to affect unbearable pain on these delusional souls. Price of one has to be a hundred if not more.

I am ashamed to utter such thoughts yet I see no change coming from mad mind of the nemesis.

Pak brothers, be safe, be secure...your valour is never in doubt... your loving Friends rather see you alive and healthy. Do not be rash be rational and ruthless.

I have no ill will towards the indians. They are as human as I am. But their masters have lost sense of proportion and balance.

Corrective medicine, sadly, is the only solution.

Count only on your own strength i.e. the Will of your people and the ability of your Forces. Your political class is shackle not a torch.

Bess this Eternal Land of Free and Valiant People!

I dont understand why the Pak people keep fooling themselves

understand guys, that u are against much stronger opponents
hence behave

hahahahahahahahah

Stronger my *** your soldiers cry like little bitches when they are under fire mate

Back
Top Bottom