What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

FOyji6T.png

LR SAM

This is our own or, Barak-8 ?

I dont. Frankly, it's as important as India's ballistic missile program. Trishul ended, but it's new avatar, though not in naval form yet, is coming about with the QRSAM.
We were uprating brahmos range to 600+,and we lacks in cruise missile guidance systems. I don't c future in nirbhay until and unless we got outside help either from Russia or Israel.

We were uprating brahmos range to 600+,and we lacks in cruise missile guidance systems. I don't c future in nirbhay until and unless we got outside help either from Russia or Israel.

I dont know why you're giving up on the program because of a few failures, if that was case India should've given up on several Agnis, GSLVs launch vehicles, etc. I do see a future for a 1000++km land attack cruise missile, absolutely. The IN surely wants the capability for both it's surface and for some of it's submarine fleet.

I dont know why you're giving up on the program because of a few failures, if that was case India should've given up on several Agnis, GSLVs launch vehicles, etc. I do see a future for a 1000++km land attack cruise missile, absolutely. The IN surely wants the capability for both it's surface and for some of it's submarine fleet.
The time they are taking to rectify is way too much. That's why I am doubting ours capabilities in designing a cruise missile.

The time they are taking to rectify is way too much. That's why I am doubting ours capabilities in designing a cruise missile.

Even in the UAV space, with Rustom 2 they're talking too long. But you cant ignore this space. You cant depend souly on Israel or Russia for this forever.

India’s inspiring journey making missiles traced in new book......
Bengaluru: ‘Build Up to Blast Off,’ a book capturing the genesis of missile research and development in India has hit the stands.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Build Up to Blast Off has some rare photos of India’s date with its missile programmes. For the hardcore devotees of India’s missile programmes, the book certainly provides so many inspiring stories of struggle and success.

Read more at: http://english.mathrubhumi.com/books/book-reviews/india’s-inspiring-journey-making-missiles-traced-in-new-book-build-up-to-blast-off-1.1467854

Back
Top Bottom