What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

11082449_356448991218403_1576559575647164703_n.jpg

A Multi Faceted Youth Programme by the Army in Bandipore, J&K

Prof. Dr. Deepak Rao MD, PhD, DSc (Mili Sc) CLET (usa), considered to be a pioneer in the field of close quarter battle training and founder of Advanced Commando Combat System (ACCS).

major-dr-deepak-rao-rank-award-indian-army-10-728.jpg

Prof. Dr. Deepak Rao MD, PhD, DSc (Mili Sc) CLET (usa), considered to be a pioneer in the field of close quarter battle training and founder of Advanced Commando Combat System (ACCS).

major-dr-deepak-rao-rank-award-indian-army-10-728.jpg
His services have not been enlisted for many years now, now the Indian Military only uses in-house trainers these private instructors have been outlawed.

His services have not been enlisted for many years now, now the Indian Military only uses in-house trainers these private instructors have been outlawed.

i don't think so mate,
in the army pekiti tirisa kali is trained by kanishka....

@Abingdonboy
what is HAWK Commandos?? is that a part of army??

i don't think so mate,

@Abingdonboy

What the dickens is this "pekiti tirisa kali"? any connection to "dhakita tikita"?
And this Hawk commandos, is this part of Sunny Deol's army?

Achha; Jackie Chan stuff, hunh? Good, some guys get to make a living too. Kinda like that Mandala Kanishka name too, imaginative parents. :tup:
NSG, PARAs, garuds ,some infantry regiments and many state police swat teams adopt Pekiti-Tirsia Kali .
but SPG and marcos are in love with Krav Maga. since the creation of marcos and SPG, they follow Krav Maga.
(only for demonstration)

Last edited:
No idea mate but I'm pretty sure (95%) they are not part of the military.

That's different, the PTK instructors are licensed and internationally recognised, not some nobodies like the Dr, his wife and the clown "master" Shifuji.

When? When? When it would be adopted by IA.:undecided:
2018 or late 2017.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom