What's new

Indian Military Base in Bhutan

But then india annexed sikkim. So bhutan next?

Sikkim asked for the annexation because their monarchy wasn't good. The people were unhappy. A referendum happened and 97.5% of the population voted for statehood within India.

Bhutan has no such issue right now. It makes no difference because Bhutan's defence, foreign policy etc are all decided by India anyway. No different from Sikkim.

when freedom is provided to fools and stupids, then they start misusing it...And we Indian have a habit of misusing it.

Again coming to this topic. If this video would have been made by a Bhutanes, then i would have loved it...But it is made by another of us, who think by having some army in Bhutan, we really control them...This basic mindset of feeling an unnecessary superiority complex by some section of Indian people makes us a laughing stock among the internet community.

This person who made this video should understand than by having some Army in Bhutan, we will not be US nor Bhutan will stand in front of us with begging hand.....

Shit on these kind of people...We already lost many nations with our stupid bragging nature..Even you guys do not leave peaceful Bhutan too...

Bhutan is an Indian protectorate. That means a Chinese invasion would be construed as a war on India.

It almost happened in Sikkim. China tried to annex land, so we kicked them out using force.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-nath...when-chinese-were-given-a-bloody-nose.313450/
It is NOT. Bhutan does not consider itself a protectorate of India. This is a fact.

As mush as I would like India to be strong in the region, it still requires at least a decade of strong growth economically and at least 20 years of strong investments in MIC to actually come to a position to offer protection.

It is NOT. Bhutan does not consider itself a protectorate of India. This is a fact.

As mush as I would like India to be strong in the region, it still requires at least a decade of strong growth economically and at least 20 years of strong investments in MIC to actually come to a position to offer protection.

This is just an fantasy imagination for some of the Indian key board warriors...The bare truth is that we are still trying to protect outselves, what the heck we will protect others....

Bhutan is a beutiful country and one of the best people who live on that paradise...I would like to keep them of away from the regular world of politics and dirty game...

Bhutan is NOT a protectorate on paper. But they signed an agreement that their foreign policy and defence will be upon 'guidance' from India.

An attack on Bhutan will be seen as an attack on India.

When it comes to China, no.

As it stands today, India is the only country capable of engaging in a ground war against China, not the US, not the EU, not Japan, nobody. And the terrain is a great equalizer. And believe it or not, we have enough men and materials for that. We are even setting up a strike corps to invade China. So we have switched from a defensive mindset to an offensive one.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...-strike-corps-on-track-army-chief/183726.html

After the first one is raised, we may see a second corps as well.

Plus India has been 'at war' for decades, with constant flux at the borders, China has not even fired its guns once over many decades.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB111136460616084700
We should sell advanced weaponry to India. The million-man Indian army actually fights, unlike the postmodern militaries of many of our European allies.

Back
Top Bottom