What's new

Indian Journalist Goes Nutts !

Indian Media is Such a media which can Identify A Pakistani Terrorist in a Blur Video when you can't even see the face the person walking.... what can you expect from them.....

They think if they Put Everything On Pakistan or Even include the name Pakistan in their news that will give them Extra Ratings

Now RSS and BJP will unleash horses on Kabir Khan as Pakistani Agent...

@Sage @Muhammad Omar @New World
The guy who was shouting was reacting to kabir khan's statement 'as long as these extremists exist on either side...'.
Of course nobody should shout in anger, especially in a public meeting such as this but don't ignore the underlying message. And that message is that there should be no pacifist equivocation - for example when a thief is caught by aa policeman and they are fighting, you don't say 'you two stop fighting'.

this isnt journalism...a lot of these indian talk shows especially those involving views not commensurate with BJP views - the are mere monologues

very unprofessional

The problem with the Indian mindset is, that they start the d**k measuring contest which they end up losing and hence end up behaving like this reporter. Filled with so much hate he could not understand the directors statements.

Not true...the person was shouting as Kabir Khan said that there were extremist elements on both sides and the journalist was thinking that Kabir meant terrorist and he asked him to identify the terrorists in India...i saw the video of the Bajrangi Bhaijaan press conference

RSS ki jay...Good for us,these nutters keep our hate for India alive. Thankyou.

"come over here and say that to my face.....drink some water"

LMAO!

when they get mad over there and make noise - it's funny (borderline cute), not scary. One should feel a little sympathy for these angry indians like arnob goswami and chest-thumpers like this guy in the back :laugh:

who are the extremists?!?!?! Hmm let's start with your Prime fcking minister :laugh:

The problem with the Indian mindset is, that they start the d**k measuring contest which they end up losing and hence end up behaving like this reporter. Filled with so much hate he could not understand the directors statements.

if you mean that contest to be with Pakistan I don't think Indians have anything to worry about - they are bigger in size, population, economy, growth, harmony et all. The part about this guy shouting and in the process losing the audience is true though. Shouting never succeeds

if you mean that contest to be with Pakistan I don't think Indians have anything to worry about - they are bigger in size, population, economy, growth, harmony et all. The part about this guy shouting and in the process losing the audience is true though. Shouting never succeeds

there was just a terrorist attack in your country and there are many rebel and seperatist movements in your country.....india isnt exactly the most harmonious place to be. Especially if you're a minority or a "shudra"

Now RSS and BJP will unleash horses on Kabir Khan as Pakistani Agent...

theaters showing his movie and movie-goers will probably be attacked by Shiv Sena/RSS thugs

Indian Media is Such a media which can Identify A Pakistani Terrorist in a Blur Video when you can't even see the face the person walking.... what can you expect from them.....

They think if they Put Everything On Pakistan or Even include the name Pakistan in their news that will give them Extra Ratings

not just ratings - but also help them forget, perhaps wash their hands of their OWN sins and blunders

there was just a terrorist attack in your country and there are many rebel and seperatist movements in your country.....india isnt exactly the most harmonious place to be. Especially if you're a minority or a "shudra"

really? it is in Pakistan that minorities have been eliminated from 14% at independence to < 3% at present. Why is that?

Not true...the person was shouting as Kabir Khan said that there were extremist elements on both sides and the journalist was thinking that Kabir meant terrorist and he asked him to identify the terrorists in India...i saw the video of the Bajrangi Bhaijaan press conference
What kind of a journalist is that who does not know the terrorists in India ...?

absolutely true no need to worry as our Pakistani brothers are doing us favour by controlling our population
any this time lowlife sikhs

Back
Top Bottom