How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
And unless we start a chip fab plant, our chip import bill will exceed our oil import bill after a decade or two.

ADB to provide up to $9 bn loan to India over 3 years
NEW DELHI: Committing to support infrastructure development in India, Asian Development Bank today said it will provide up to 7-9 billion loan to the country over the next three years.

"ADB's operations for India will maintain high level of lending, amounting to a total of $7-9 billion over the next three years," ADB president Takehiko Nakao said here.

We beat that by 10%.
Closer to 12% ;)

So does that mean we can expect GDP to grow by 6.6% in 2014-15?

(obviously a stupid extrapolation but no doubt India will be growing by more than the 5.5% in 2014-15 that Moody's had projected)

Closer to 12% ;)

So does that mean we can expect GDP to grow by 6.6% in 2014-15?

(obviously a stupid extrapolation but no doubt India will be growing by more than the 5.5% in 2014-15 that Moody's had projected)

Not stupid at all, a very valid extrapolation in my opinion.

Just watched Modi's press release in Japan. I don't speak Hindi fluently and definitely don't speak Japanese. But it almost brought a tear to my eye. No English whatsoever.

Just watched Modi's press release in Japan. I don't speak Hindi fluently and definitely don't speak Japanese. But it almost brought a tear to my eye. No English whatsoever.
Haha, I totally know what you mean!

It's been a while since a true statesmen was PM (no disrespect to Dr MMS but he simply wasn't one- he was an academic an elderly one at that).

Not stupid at all, a very valid extrapolation in my opinion.

He has been speaking in Hindi to everyone .. It was weird seeing him talk to Putin in Hindi and Putin replying in Russian :lol:

Ye Sensex kaha jaa raha hai !! :o:

I'm sure there will be profit booking tomorrow in the two Indian exchanges. Such a massive bull run seems unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom