What's new

Indian Cricket memes

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
14484853_698939733590954_3255451184049403049_n.jpg

How about Tendulkar? Already forgot about him?

When I was kid i use to think about how to become Gavaskar and in my teen age I wanted to become Sachin and as I grow I started to admire Dravid & Laxman.

Now, when all my heroes hanged their shoes and left the ground, I see Mr. Dhoni, who is now standing at the end of his carrier and I know that he gave us lots of memories to cherish.

I believe Dhoni gave a hope to all those people who believed that, only if you are played for power boards like Karnataka, Delhi, Bengal or Mumbai you can be selected to the Indian Cricket Team. I still remember the days when once Sachin gets out we use to switch off our TVs. But later when Dhoni came to batting, things changed so rapidly !

He came from a backward state like Jharkhand and reached heights where very few reached. If I am not wrong Dhoni might not be greatest player of all time, he might not be called as little master or god or wall or price but he will stand his own and almost equal to everyone.

I know that its times up for him and now, when I leave my chair to my son to enjoy this game I know he will love V Kohlii because he doesn’t know Gavaskar, Sachin, Dhoni as time never waits for anybody.

When I was kid i use to think about how to become Gavaskar and in my teen age I wanted to become Sachin and as I grow I started to admire Dravid & Laxman.

Now, when all my heroes hanged their shoes and left the ground, I see Mr. Dhoni, who is now standing at the end of his carrier and I know that he gave us lots of memories to cherish.

I believe Dhoni gave a hope to all those people who believed that, only if you are played for power boards like Karnataka, Delhi, Bengal or Mumbai you can be selected to the Indian Cricket Team. I still remember the days when once Sachin gets out we use to switch off our TVs. But later when Dhoni came to batting, things changed so rapidly !

He came from a backward state like Jharkhand and reached heights where very few reached. If I am not wrong Dhoni might not be greatest player of all time, he might not be called as little master or god or wall or price but he will stand his own and almost equal to everyone.

I know that its times up for him and now, when I leave my chair to my son to enjoy this game I know he will love V Kohlii because he doesn’t know Gavaskar, Sachin, Dhoni as time never waits for anybody.

Jharkhand is not a backward state. I am from Jharkhand. Please come and visit it some time and see for yourself. It has a road network that will put advanced industrialized states like Maharashtra and Karnataka to shame.

Rest I agree with 100%.

Jharkhand is not a backward state. I am from Jharkhand. Please come and visit it some time and see for yourself. It has a road network that will put advanced industrialized states like Maharashtra and Karnataka to shame.

Rest I agree with 100%.

My Friend please don't feel bad from what I did wrote. I was replying to someone who thought we forget our great cricket players and i just reminded him that we produce great players often unlike them.

And matter of fact Jharkhand was unknown to us before arrival of Dhoni, atleast for me.

Jharkhand might put infra of Karnataka on shame but jointly both states make India proud.

Back
Top Bottom