What's new

Indian court rules anti-Maoist militia unconstitutional

Its a sensible move. Indian militias are not like Pro-Pakistani militias in Waziristan.

Our militias are fighting for their lands, their survival. Indian ones are hired guns and have committed excesses against their own people.

i think we are going to wait for maoists to die due to old age and diseases , and i wish i was kidding :sick:

Its a sensible move. Indian militias are not like Pro-Pakistani militias in Waziristan.

Our militias are fighting for their lands, their survival. Indian ones are hired guns and have committed excesses against their own people.

These militias are not some outsider "guns for hire" as you put it. They are local people against the maoist ideology...their land their survival routine argument.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declared illegal the policy of arming local tribal people in Chhattisgarh as special police officers (SPOs) to fight Maoists and ordered the state government to immediately stop using SPOs and recall all firearms issued to them.

Also the court has put a stop to it as they are not a part of the state officialy, and security over the country is an essential part of the government and cannot be delegated.

The comparison with Pakistani militias is flawed; Pakistan government has nominal Sovereignty over its tribal areas, India has absolute.

Our militias are also fighting to stop Maoist brutality.

In India Pro and Anti no militia is allowed and Indian court has full power over what the state is doing. Can this happen in Pakistan? the court cannot rule what Pakistan army or ISI will do. Pakistani militias were used against own people for many years.

Which are pro Pakistani militias?

The problem with creating militias is that soon they will split into factions and start a civil war. Good decision by Indian court..army en proper should be called to take actions against the rebels. The validity of rebellion is not to be debated in this post.

this problem exists only in Chhattisgarh . where these tribal minors are given SCO jobs and armed . the supreme court want just this to stop . please remember we have one of the largest paramilitary forces in the world , so operations will not stop .

No, these people are local villagers who has been extorted, victimized, etc by the Maoist.

Here is a link on the civilian militia.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5072170.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
In my view supreme court is poking its nose every where.They are not realising the reality because none of their own are getting killed.The reality is that without these local militias,who know the jungles very well the paramilitary can't go ahead a step.I think the officials of this court should be executed first who poke their nose in every single matter.They are just a bunch disgusting fu++ing b'tards and nothing else.

Good decision by sc its noot good to arm local people as it can create a lot of problem

Good decision by sc its noot good to arm local people as it can create a lot of problem

Yeah,from pure humanitarian point of view the militia should not be armed.But the biggest problem is that without the militia the paramilitary can't move or operate as they are not familiar with the jungles and the militia is not ready to help unless given arms,ammunitions and ofcourse money.So it is not just an option but infact the only option to crush those maoist b'tards. The paramilitary shoul not be restricted and the supreme court should not poke its damn nose into this matter in which the morons have got no business.The supreme court is fast becoming a hinderence than help.These b'tards can't live a day without poking their fu++ing nose into each and every matter.

Yeah,from pure humanitarian point of view the militia should not be armed.But the biggest problem is that without the militia the paramilitary can't move or operate as they are not familiar with the jungles and the militia is not ready to help unless given arms,ammunitions and ofcourse money.So it is not just an option but infact the only option to crush those maoist b'tards. The paramilitary shoul not be restricted and the supreme court should not poke its damn nose into this matter in which the morons have got no business.The supreme court is fast becoming a hinderence than help.These b'tards can't live a day without poking their fu++ing nose into each and every matter.

My friend the sc can do it and no one can stop it its in the constitution they are the highest law making body in our country which is good now i would like to involve the army into this whole mess the jerk& tend to hide in huge numbers they can be traced by heat seekers instaled on helicopthers told to me by my brother serving in the army as a major once they have marked the heat spots a map can be made drop the special forces there clean the mess and come back

My friend the sc can do it and no one can stop it its in the constitution they are the highest law making body in our country which is good now i would like to involve the army into this whole mess the jerk& tend to hide in huge numbers they can be traced by heat seekers instaled on helicopthers told to me by my brother serving in the army as a major once they have marked the heat spots a map can be made drop the special forces there clean the mess and come back

I know very well that the fu++ing sc can do anything as it is the highest in indian constitution.I also know that helicopter/UAV mounted thermal imagers and synthetic aparature radars can very easily pick those bastards up.Problem is that though the IA has these devices in plenty but CRPF has none of these sencors.So they have to solely rely on HUMINT and for that noone is better than the local SPOs.But the mother fu++er supreme court is against both the arming of militia and deployment of IA.So tell me how the poor CRPF soldiers gonna fight the maoists who know every inch of the jungles.Do their lives got no value to the fu++ing sc or are the soldiers who are getting killed or wounded everyday not indians????
Believe me man,the sc is being run by some son of prostitudes and those fu++ing morons should be hanged first.They are the biggest criminals of our country who are throwing so many valuable lives of our soldiers in grave danger.

I think it is not wise to stop anti-maoist militia where they can handle maoist better than army. It will increase unrest in effected areas by turning down any anti-Maoist formation or decision of deployment army.

Back
Top Bottom