What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate this is unfair. The Indian army chief states that Indian army only has two days ammunition. Surely the inference to be drawn from that is that he is a liar or Indians are incompetent in procurement. You Indians can put whatever twist you want to put its either your chief of army is a liar or your procurement department is incompetent and you guys are trying to look for some other explanation which does not exist and getting hot under the collar??

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Nope I have not paid to be a premium member for your information but that's off topic. Back to topic Indian chief a liar or Indian procurement incompetent?

None I will say. Your incompetency is that you cannot understand half of what the letter might have meant. Maybe according to IA's twin-theater war theory and with full sanctions.. so buzz off and fly somewhere else where you sh!t flies..

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

He's talking about population size.
He said size.. and anyways more area means more resources.. Hitler was not stupid to try and occupy as much territory as possible...

Indian army runs short of ammunition

New Delhi, Mar 4: Army Chief General V K Singh on Sunday, Mar 4 wrote a letter to Defence Minister AK Antony saying Indian army is seriously short of ammunition and in the event of war, it may run out of stocks in two days, reported Indian media.

Report further claim that Indian Army also running short of artillery and air defence ammunition.

Moreover, same situation likely to continue as government hinting at cuts in defence spending in the next budget.

But, neighbouring country China on Sunday, Mar 4 announced to increase in their military spending by 11.2 percent this year. According to Chines official, country will spend nearly 106.4 billion dollars on defence in 2012.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India nuclear test 'did not work' your Nukes don't work mate your own scientists admit it. And now your chief has admitted no bullets and a corrupt incompetent procurement. Think you should start bullying even smaller nations than Pakistan try Nepal??
See how ignorant you are.. the article said Indian nuclear test 'did not work' and he is talking about Fusion bomb not a fission... India has proven fission bombs called the A-bombs.. we only need A-Bombs for Pakistan and China if need be.. H-Bombs are for greater damage in a single package.. From that test on till today I would suppose India did not stop improving the design of its H-Bomb which supposedly fizzled.. Also you were off-topic all the time asking about the chief being liar or corrupt... however topic was on that ammo is low.. and the letter did not say the ammunition was part of the procurement process.. it could have been for number of reasons(Read the exercises India has been conducting).. you dont know that neither many guys here, so please be on-topic

Maybe the Indian persons in charge of procurement have reached higher levels of incompetence. But anyway I would have to say that either the Indian army chief is a liar or if he is telling the truth maybe this is why the Indian army was so ineffective when Bombay was attacked??
You seem high on adrenaline...What could Indian army do in Mumbai...roll out T-90's and battalions?..Your level of posts makes me think that there might be a kid behind the ID,even if there was a shortage how can you link it to mumbai attacks,as if 26/11 needed loads of ammunition?Or the normal anti-India venom?

Btw,i think VK Singh has really gone mad...from a small issue of birth date,he is picking up this issue now,when he is about to retire(probably retiring against his will)..doesn't go down my throat.

we are only feeding trolls, I would ask Mods to come and clean the thread.

Not his mistake. You know in their country Army involves in everything from Internal security to Polity!!!! He expected the same to happen maybe
From a premium member I would have expected more- the IA had very little to do in action in Mumbai, they rarely get involved in internal security matters and during 26/11 they were only deployed in very small numbers and did not see any action.

This is the COAS trying to clear up a few issues before he leaves, a little sensationalised to get politicians worried enough to take action.

bs rants...only idiot can feel proud of coward act like intrusion emptied army post....don't what you guys see great in kargil.....
No ! We guys don't need to believe on bs indian defence ministry articles which is purily made to hide truth from you fan boys.. :lol:

This is for Indians to understand:

Army is the most important thing in the world.... Air forces always become secondary.
Armies are known to gather intelligence and when i mean by this, i mean soldiers getting their a$$ near the enemy to know the place of target. For this obvious reason, you need ammo to protect yourself. If there is no intelligence they how can any air force follow an attack?

Indian generals have become incompetent because they are not fulfilling the role of an army!

wow great..... for an single statement, you guys drag the topic to scold Indians and Indian generals .... i pitty on your dirty attitude. what kinda idiocy is this...

Mods close the thread.....

A joke country thinks one day he would become a world power.
lmao.

You were faced by none other than people who wore simple shalwaar kameez, broken chapal and an ak-47.
You are showing your impotence here now.

you are doing personal attack now..mind your language, before posting anything.....

Mod's why don't you take action against this guy... who is going off-topic and keep abusing indians.

things like this only happened in india and some african coutry.india is really in chaos.

u know dont know sh!t about bangladesh that is why your uttering crap, first of all you indians brainwashed bengalis for many years, and secondly bangladesh was pretty far , it was like you are fighting a war inside a another country, my uncle was in that war too so dont give me bs.

and Kargil? really kicking ***? u need to learn some crap before claiming that u kicked our ***, i tell u that we kicked ur *** very badly like always since 1965.

dont get frustrated and come back to this topic. Do not want to discuss 71 and kargil or 65 coz a dog's tail remains always bent no matter how much I do efforts. That was a reply to some *** who brought Kashmir into discussion.

what else?? okay, we are less on ammo, we need more, any problem?

Cold Start (military doctrine)
dream of india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom