What's new

indian army convoy attacked in tamil nadu

IFB

Reaction score
Country
India
YouTube - Pro-LTTE Tamil Thugs Attack Indian Army Convoy returning from training exercises - Part 2

Why are they running away from these thug's dont they have weapons? they can always say they shot and killed in self- defense.When it happened a tamil news channel showed a thug throwing grenades and other explosives on the ground and when army reinforcement's finally arrives the local police did not allow the them anywhere near the thugs.

If you listen carefully the last few second's in the video the police officer is asking a thug to leave the place but still the thug is challenging the army guys:hitwall:

YouTube - Pro-LTTE Tamil Thugs Attack Indian Army Convoy returning from training exercises - Part 2

Why are they running away from these thug's dont they have weapons? they can always say they shot and killed in self- defense.When it happened a tamil news channel showed a thug throwing grenades and other explosives on the ground and when army reinforcement's finally arrives the local police did not allow the them anywhere near the thugs.

If you listen carefully the last few second's in the video the police officer is asking a thug to leave the place but still the thug is challenging the army guys:hitwall:

Why do you want to shoot people who leave the place if police told them so? :what:

WTF is this!? Why are people attacking soldiers? This shows how weak the army is in India and how badly it needs some political muscle to even defend itself from hooligans.

^^^ very old it happen during last LTTE war in srilanka

Why do you want to shoot people who leave the place if police told them so? :what:

The mob was throwing stones the size of a football at army men through the windshield(not shown in this video).....the thugs are telling the army guys to come out of the truck but they are so scared the army guys were not coming out of the truck but the mob continued to pelt those big stones at the truck...the police was sitting and watching all this they did nothing and when the reinforcements arrives they jump to save the thugs :disagree:.

Lol guys relax..

It happened in my hometown Coimbatore long time ago.

There was a rumour that weapons and Ammo meant for the SRi Lankan Army were being Transported by the convoy and so this was an expression against the Sri Lankan Army and not Indian Army.

The protestors aked the Army men to come out so that they can destroy the vehicles.

In the after math those who were throwing stones were arrested and they were released on the request of the Commanding Officer, Madukkarai Range himself.

Lol guys relax..

It happened in my hometown Coimbatore long time ago.

There was a rumour that weapons and Ammo meant for the SRi Lankan Army were being Transported by the convoy and so this was an expression against the Sri Lankan Army and not Indian Army.

The protestors aked the Army men to come out so that they can destroy the vehicles.

In the after math those who were throwing stones were arrested and they were released on the request of the Commanding Officer, Madukkarai Range himself.

So local sentiment for Sri Lankan LTTE are still alive?

Why South Indians are interfering in internal matter of SL??

So local sentiment for Sri Lankan LTTE are still alive?

No its not pro-LTTE...but very much against the Sri Lankan Army and it will remain so.

Why South Indians are interfering in internal matter of SL??

For the same reasons you guys are interfering in Afghanistan.

Just like you say cultural similarities of Pashtuns transcend borders,we say the same for Tamils.

And again if you say you gave refuge for millions of Afghans,we are already giving for lakhs of Tamil refugees displaced by the Sri Lankan Army.

Last edited:
For the same reasons you guys are interfering in Afghanistan.

Just like you say cultural similarities of Pashtuns transcend borders,we say the same for Tamils.

And again if you say you gave refuge for millions of Afghans,we are already giving for lakhs of Tamil refugees displaced by the Sri Lankan Army.

basic question remained there. Why army did not defend itself from those people.( I am not advocating violence against own people but army should have defended).

basic question remained there. Why army did not defend itself from those people.( I am not advocating violence against own people but army should have defended).

Why should the Army defend , or what is the need to defend if the protestors have made it amply clear that they are not here for attacking the Army men..but only to destroy the weapons and ammo meant for the SL Army.

WE TAMILS DONT CARE ABOUT THE LTTE,......BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE SYMPATHISE WITH THE SRI LANKAN ARMY AND THE SINHALA CHAUVINISTS. SIMPLE.

Last edited:
Why should the Army defend , or what is the need to defend if the protestors have made it amply clear that they are not here for attacking the Army men..but only to destroy the weapons and ammo meant for the SL Army.

WE TAMILS DONT CARE ABOUT THE LTTE,......BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE SYMPATHISE WITH THE SRI LANKAN ARMY AND THE SINHALA CHAUVINISTS. SIMPLE.

I think i can find you some where in the video :D

I think i can find you some where in the video :D

lol..bhai...I used to go to college through that way only daily...also I was there in my hometown only when this took place.

As i mentioned it was the Army Officers themselves who asked the Police to release the protestors for not harming any Jawans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom