What's new

India.....

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
Watch this video..... This is what we are.... this society need to be taught a lesson....... a whole bunch mob trying to rape a girl in a busy road in Gurgaon

I am really ashamed..... look at these bastards... all of them are uneducated street hawkers.... they understand only fear and horror..... let them have it burn the rapists alive and save your sisters. BTW great job by the police... I am requesting every Indian member to spread this video... and let people aware of the situation on Indian cities...... be careful.......

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT- your thoughts on that?-

Indian police should be given guns instead of dandas-

They should be given electric rod. Let these beasts suffer and have shock like that girl....

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

Kerala is no different. Every part is same. We need examples... let burn them in public place, than only those immoral beasts will fear the law...

@KRAIT- your thoughts on that?-
Indian police should be given guns instead of dandas-
Agreed. Kill squads.

I think they were beating the girl. But most probably they were molesting her. Can't notice but doesn't matter.

Send them to jail and tell the prisoners who will break all the bones of the culprit, their family will receive money from Indians.

I personally want convicted rapists' life in jail as living hell. If anyone commits rape, he should be made to watch rapists' condition in jails so that they have to commit suicide.

Watch this video..... This is what we are.... this society need to be taught a lesson....... a whole bunch mob trying to rape a girl in a busy road in Gurgaon

I am really ashamed..... look at these bastards... all of them are uneducated street hawkers.... they understand only fear and horror..... let them have it burn the rapists alive and save your sisters. BTW great job by the police...

My sister was walking down the street in Dwarka - a well developed subcity within Delhi at 5:30 PM, month of March this very year - a clear daylight. Two guys in a car sped her way on the road, as if trying to run her over. She didn't move, ultimately they relented, but not before they slowed it down, shouted obscenities at her, and fled.

This is a developed organized area in Delhi, right in front of Radisson Hotel. Told my sister she doesn't need to come to India to visit me, I will come to her whatever it costs.

All those Indians who say Delhi is safe and these incidences are rare or not so common are only misleading others and may make the readers fall into this trap. Anyone visiting Delhi/Gurgaon should be very careful!

Oh, and these drunk guys running around in cars targeting lone girls are not Biharis/UP wallas, contrary to the claims of some Indians on this forum. They are all locals, and they are mostly Jaats.

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

if you hate them this much, Give Bihar to Bangladesh :what:

not surprised.

the real question is why the regime in new delhi systematically failed india/indians for so long? why Singh can keep fooling indians forever?

Now do you want Biharies vs Keralaites on PDF ??
Now don't you dare create factions on the basis of region. Stick to the topic.

Yeah koovie I saw many of them on my last trip. We need to start educating our women of the dangers and train them in Kalari. I heard crime shot up In Kerala as a result. I dont think they are all bad though, jsut a few bad apples here and there.

This scum that you want to run into the ocean, is the main victim in Delhi. Out of this scum came the first concept of Indian empire on which you are riding high today. Out of this scum came the first President of India.

I have lived in Trivendrum and Kovalam, if I were to start on what goes on in Kerala... you won't find a place to hide your face.

Agreed. Kill squads.

I think they were beating the girl. But most probably they were molesting her. Can't notice but doesn't matter.

Send them to jail and tell the prisoners who will break all the bones of the culprit, their family will receive money from Indians.

I personally want convicted rapists' life in jail as living hell. If anyone commits rape, he should be made to watch rapists' condition in jails so that they have to commit suicide.

Actually you know, Delhi Govt or GoI will not do anything. They will just make promises. These rapists are morally down... they don't have little respect for women. These are true specially in Haryana, UP and Assam. If it was in Bengal, Gujarat or Karnataka... PUBLIC would have killed these bastards. Only solution is kill squad.

not surprised.

the real question is why the regime in new delhi systematically failed india/indians for so long? why Singh can keep fooling indians forever?

Here another bastard,,, you are no different from these guys in the video..... you need same treatment.

Back
Top Bottom