What's new

India wins the PR war in Afghanistan, guess why?

Lillte correction .
Marzia Faraz ‏@Marzofaraz 4h4 hours ago
Marzia Faraz Retweeted sayed salahuddin

#Pak bans export of #Afg fruits to Ind via its land. #Ind agrees to ship the fruits to Delhi taxfree on cargo planes

Export is not banned to the rest of the World .It is just for India via land...

Pakistan and Afghanistan must get its act together..agreed on this part as there is no other way

Trade is to be done by any way.road rail sea or air.it will be done.
These nuts like hafeez n salludin are more harmful for pakistan than others

Lillte correction .
Marzia Faraz ‏@Marzofaraz 4h4 hours ago
Marzia Faraz Retweeted sayed salahuddin

#Pak bans export of #Afg fruits to Ind via its land. #Ind agrees to ship the fruits to Delhi taxfree on cargo planes

Export is not banned to the rest of the World .It is just for India via land...

Pakistan and Afghanistan must get its act together..agreed on this part as there is no other way

Denial of rights of a landlocked country. Trump would say "Sad! Sad! Sad!"

sayed salahuddin‏@sayedsalahuddin twitter feed.

With Afghan fruits being banned from export via Pakistan, India volunteers to send cargo planes to take them to Delhi & tax free, officials

Pakistan and Afghanistan must get its act together!

No we shouldn't, we hate afghans

Go get more cargo planes or go through Chabahar and stop bothering us

Pakistanis don't care about Afghanistan. With or without any support from anyone Afghanistan is set to fail. Simply because it is inherently a tribal society run by opium mafia and a bunch of bacha bazi warlords.

Pakistan should close the border with Afghanistan because its security and survival depends on it. Let India take care of Afghanistan. India should also take in as many Afghan refugees as possible. Afghans aren't welcome anymore in Pakistan.

Afghanistan should now prepare itself to make use of Chabahar. Cheap and effective Pakistani land routes won't be available anymore. All roads from and to Pakistan are off-limits for Afghans.

Last edited:
Pakistanis don't care about Afghanistan. With or without any support from anyone Afghanistan is set to fail. Simply because it is inherently a tribal society run by opium mafia and a bunch of bacha bazi warlords.

Pakistan should close the border with Afghanistan because its security and survival depends on it. Let India take care of Afghanistan. India should also take in as many Afghan refugees as possible. Afghans aren't welcome anymore in Pakistan.

Afghanistan should now prepare itself to make use of Chabahar. Cheap and effective Pakistani land routes won't be available anymore. All roads from and to Pakistan are off-limits for Afghans.

Thank you for confirming my position on what's wrong with our relationship, this is exactly the same mindset that won't win any friends on both sides of the border,

How is Netherlands? bet it's nice being far far away from the daily suffering both normal Pakistanis and Afghans ;)

Thank you for confirming my position on what's wrong with our relationship, this is exactly the same mindset that won't win any friends on both sides of the border,

How is Netherlands? bet it's nice being far far away from the daily suffering both normal Pakistanis and Afghans ;)

Don't get sentimental with me. You burn our flag, throw stones at our gate, massacre our children in terror attacks, shell our land and multiply in the millions. You crap at the same place you are provided refuge. Don't lecture me about The Netherlands. I don't burn the Dutch flag or claim an entire city where I live as Pakistani territory. I pay my taxes, don't kill people or indulge in criminality. People like you would be kicked out from any country let alone Pakistan. Good riddance I say.

I hope we keep the border closed indefinitely and kick all Afghans out of Pakistan. You aren't welcome in our land. Go to India. The country that you love so much. Stop coming here.

Everything is wrong with you people and that will remain the case for centuries. You Afghans couldn't even appreciate Pakistani hospitality. We provided you refuge for decades, but this is your way of thanking your host. That's the kind of ungrateful people you are and that is very telling. Stop shedding crocodile tears and stop impressing us how lovely your Indian friends are. We don't care one iota.

Chahbahar port will help Afghanistan a lot. Till then our cargo planes will have to do the job.

Agreed. Let the Afghans make half a trip around the world for a needle. They can get their imports from Chabahar. That will teach them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom